Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Half Nekkid Redskins Cheerleaders Tuesday!


Why not? These are pictures from the Kenny Chesney concert that was held this past June at the FedEx field. Not only did Kenny perform but so did Gretchen Wilson, Keith Urban, Uncle Kracker, Pat Green, and Sammy Hagar made a guest appearance. We had pretty good seats, only 26 rows from the stage. These are the Redskins Cheerleaders, who came out with Gretchen.




I'm not quite sure what the tall brunette (4th one from the left) is doing, but she looks pretty fucking stupid compared to the rest.






Excuse me sonny, do you know where I can find some BOOTY?!!






This is probably one of the reasons cheerleaders are stereotyped as dumb.

14 comments:

Kira said...

Where's Angelina Jolie? ;)

Jezzy said...

She's not sticking her butt out enough. Oh wait, she has no butt!

Maine said...

What's the over/under on cowboy hats in that crowd? 30%? 35%?

mikey said...

but really, what good are Redskins cheerleaders? they've got nothing to cheer about!

april said...

Kira-Angelina was next to me!! (as my date) It was hard keeping her off of me long enough even to take the damn pictures! :)

Jezzy-No butt sucks. Gotta have a butt.

Maine-More like 75%, including me *coughs* if you tell anyone I'll hunt you down and pull out your toe nails with my teeth!

Mikey-I never thought cheerleaders served much of a purpose anyway. Except to look good.

Kira said...

Damn ! I knew she was a horny little slut! SHARE, you just gotta SHARE! :)

fyrchk said...

It's supposed to be Half Nekkid THURSDAY.

God love ya.

april said...

Kira-I told you we can make it a group effort!! ;)

Fyrchk-I know, but I thought I'd bring on the half nekkid girls a little early. Why make everyone wait until Thursday every week??

schmims said...

cheerleaders suck!

Opaco said...

cheerleaders...gotta love em. well, to look at anyways.

hotdrwife said...

April - the 'new' site looks great. Glad you're still blogging!

domain hosting said...

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO BLOGGERSSSSSS..

I would like to tell everyone I know about a new web site for domain hosting... If you are looking on ways to mkae money starting a business and need a site to host it on . Visit http://webhost11.com/ Today

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Metal industrial awning Reachin freezers whole house humidifier