Sunday, September 11, 2005

Only because I like you, Kira

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 things I plan to do before I die:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Visit most of Europe
2. Help my dad to become a better person
3. Learn to speak Spanish fluently
4. Learn to play the piano
5. Go to a NFL game
6. Learn how to fix cars
7. Visit anywhere in Asia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 things I cannot do:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Wiggle my ears
2. Get up in the middle of the night to go potty without putting on my leg or hopping
3. Wear high heels *sticking bottom lip out, pouting*
4. Drive slowly without being completely irritated
5. At this moment in time #'s 3, 4, 6 of the above list
6. Tell my mom she needs to take hormones
7. Learn to like tics

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 things that attract me to the same or opposite sex:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Intelligence (both)
2. Nice teeth (opposite)
3. Nice shoulders (opposite)
4. Unselfishness (both)
5. Outgoing personality (both)
6. Good sense of humor (both)
7. Honesty (both)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 things I say most often:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Not around my son)
1. Shit
2. Fuck
3. Mother fucker
4. Bitch
(Around my son)
5. I love you
6. What - in response to constant mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 celebrity crushes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Colin Farrell (there is just something about an Irish bad boy that gets me all worked up)
3. Adam Vinatieri (kicker for the Patriots)
4. Michael Vartan
5. Garth Brooks (I know he's over weight and not so attractive, but I can't explain my desire for him)
6. Derek Jeter
7. Angelina Jolie (yes, I would. If given the chance. I know I'd have to fight with Kira over her but we can make it a group effort. HA HA!)

I'm not going to pass this on, because most of the blogs I frequent have been tagged.

6 comments:

Kira said...

Well...all right, I'll share Angelina with you...LOL!

I never thought about the going pee in the middle of the night thing as far as your leg goes. That HAS to suck because I know that any woman who has had a child/children has to pee in the middle of the night.

Hey, a nutjob came to my blog! I keep thinking I should have not deleted the comment he made, but it was reflexive. I still can't understand how he deduced from my last post that Alex sucked cocks and was gay, plus that we were liberals and deserved to die and were, indeed, going to hell. It's amazing how folks can use their psychic senses to pick up so much!

gees, my word ver. is "ovqfuemq." That's making me work too hard to post a comment.

pickett said...

1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Colin Farrell (there is just something about an Irish bad boy that gets me all worked up)


Absolutely!

As for women, I'd have to choose Julia Roberts or Faith Hill.

Jezzy said...

I will stop complaining about having to go to the loo at night. It's not nearly as annoying for me as it would be for you!

And I can't wear high heels either - my reason is that I'm uncoordinated. *pouts too*

Randi said...

ohmygod! so i'm not alone in my love for Garth. (swoons)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »