Monday, October 10, 2005

My puppy, my kid, my football ramble.



Here's my Rusty doggy. He's such a lazy puppy. I'm sure he's much happier in our home compared to where we found him. That fact alone makes me feel good, just to know we probably saved his life.




I told you he's lazy. He loves his sleep. Sometimes I think he has puppy nightmares because he starts whining, at which point I either wake him up or start quietly talking to him while I pet him. Isn't he just adorable?






On a different note, Friday after work I went to pick my son up from my Mom's house. Him and my 11 year old little sister were arguing (CONSTANTLY) and she said, "You are so annoying!" He looked at her and said, "I know. That's why my parents love me." I just busted out laughing. I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff, but he always keeps me rolling.

It's Monday, so of course it's time for my football talk. I would like to start off by saying, IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME MY PACKERS WON!! And boy did they with a final score of 52-3!! With Ahman Green out and Harris questionable, I was worried. But Harris surprised me and started. An even better surprise was that Favre didn't throw ANY interceptions!! He usually does, but that's because he takes chances. Sometimes those chances result in an interception, but most of the times he makes plays. Of course it helps to have good receivers, which he does. Damn, 52-3. Way to go Packers!!

I didn't get to see that game because geographically Green Bay isn't as close as Baltimore, which is the game I did watch. Let me just say that the Ravens looked like the most unorganized team I've ever seen. Even worse than the Redskins when Spurrier was their coach. Baltimore had not one but TWO ejections and something like 21 penalties. It was sad to watch them just fall apart.

9 comments:

Macca said...

Cute puppy.

Opaco said...

That is an adorable puppy. Good for you to take him in. I so want another puppy but i'm fighting it with everything i got. Two dogs is enough.

Green Bay looked awesome. I was so blown away by Bret's performance. Wow.

Miss R said...

What a precious pup! Congrats on your new family member.

The Lily said...

he. Is. SO SHMOOPIE!! I COULD JUST EAT HIM UP! I Lurve him. What a love bug!

Jezzy said...

Cuteness! Wanna cuddle him!!

schmims said...

Have you taken the puppy to the vet yet? He might have one of those puppy things that they get vaccines for since he's sleeping so much. Mine did that. It was worms. Easy to treat.

Nessa said...

such a cute puppy!!!!!!!!

Maine said...

Dogs is cute. But I'm pretty sure all dogs have dog nightmares. I've never met wone without 'em.

Favre is my boy.

Anonymous said...

What a great site »