Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Answers

I have answered some of the questions in a comment on the last post, but I thought that I'd make a whole new post today with all of the questions and answers. I've started a new 100 things list, thanks to everyone, and I'll have it posted as soon as it's completed.

Johnny asked...
Whats your favorite position??

**Apparently he doesn't think this question applies to the "within reason" stipulation I made. All I had to say to him was that he's a DOG!

Bill asked...
We know what you currently do for work, but what do you want to do?

**Other than wanting to be the best one-legged stripper in the world, I'd like to be a pianist.

Kira told me that I have a great rack then asked...
Do you want to have more children?

**I hear more children and I think leaking titties and stretchmarks. So I think I'll hold off for a little while.

Maine wanted to get me fired up...
I already know everything there is to know about you. More than you think....! Though you may want to mention your feelings on NFL kickers. that's crucial.

**You'd like to think you know all you need to know.....NFL kickers piss me off. All they get paid to do is kick the fucking ball between the goal posts. They don't tackle, they don't catch, they don't get tackled and if they do the other team gets penalized. And some of the mother fuckers can't make a 30 yard field goal. Why'd you get me started????

Someone from Redondo Beach, California PRETENDING to be Bill asked...
Any chance you will go out with me?

**How sweet!!! But you know I'm married silly boy. (thought I'd play along)

Anthony Michalski, who found this blog because his cousin has one asked...
What made you start blogging?

**My friend, Frychk, started her own blog and suggested that I start one too because she said my emails cracked her up. So I did.

Clairebell thinks that Missy's people lied to her then she asked...
What is your favorite thing to do to make yourself feel better if you have had a bad day?
**My favorite thing to do after I've had a bad day is drive in my car with my radio on full blast and just drive and sing. All by myself (because I sound better singing when no one's around).

A.J. didn't ask a question but he said this in reference to my Missy Elliott comment...
C'mon now, some people think that pugs are cute!

Fyrchk said...
At what point did you begin loving the Fyrchk? Seriously, if you could do it all over again, would you?

**The love wasn't felt right away. Only because I annoyed you, but eventually I grew on you and got to see the REAL Fyrchk. That's when I knew I loved you. Although I'll admit that I was in love with your cleavage first. For your second question I'll need a little more clarification."

Schmims pointed out that my boobs are bigger than hers (it's in the ass!!) then asked...
What is your least favorite food, that you would rather starve than eat?
**Liver. Not only does the taste just make me gag, but knowing the function of the liver makes it that much more nasty.
What are you scared of? **I'm scared of Ethan dying before I do. I'm afraid of ticks. Last, I'm scared of driving in the rain when it's dark.

The REAL Bill was having a blonde moment when he read the title of yesterday's post then asked...
Dream Vacation? **A tour of Europe.
Favorite Ethan moment? **There are so many, but I'd have to say the day after he was born. It was just him and I in the room and I had him on a pillow propped on my knees. I was telling him how lucky I was to have him and all that good stuff, his eyes were wide open just staring back into my eyes. It's like he knew what I was saying. I'll never forget that moment.
What sports will you allow Ethan to play? Not play?
**Ethan can play which ever sport he desires.

Schmims didn't get the title of my last post either and said...
Haha! Bill I just got it now that you pointed it out!

**For anyone else who may not have understood what "Stumped (no pun intended)" meant: It would be in reference to what's left of my leg after my foot was cut off. Get it?

9 comments:

fyrchk said...

What I meant was...If you were able to go back and change anything in your life, knowing those things made you the person you are today, would you?

And the only reason you annoyed me is because you argued with me about your fake leg couting in your total body weight. And I hate your fantastic boobs and ass.

The Lily said...

April:

this is entirely off topic but email me when you get a chance, I have a question fer you.

C-

hotdrwife said...

Great answers!

I'm getting caught up on your blog. So very behind.

The Natural Dominant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://aqteippj.com/ypzl/ywfe.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qmmzeuxo.com/ikae/wiph.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://aqteippj.com/ypzl/ywfe.html | http://khoxpzwc.com/ziar/wphr.html

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »