Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thong th-th-th-thong

Our doggy, Rusty, likes to do the normal dog chewing of shoes but he also has an infatuation with my undergarments. He will go into my room, hop in the dirty clothes basket, dig through the pile like a homeless person does to garbage, and pick out every pair of thongs and each bra that I have. He then proceeds to drag them all out into the livingroom where he scatters them in different spots. After he's done barking at them like they're some sort of evil enemy, he finds one to plop his ass down right on top of, and goes to sleep! Is my doggy crazy or do other dogs do this too?

11 comments:

Opaco said...

Uh nope, you got a crazy one there. Copper and Daisy have never done anything similar. Copper will bark at the toaster though.

Kira said...

Neuter him. That'll fix it!

Opaco said...

NO. Don't neuter him because of that. Only neuter him if he is going to be socializing with other dogs of the opposite sex. There is no reason to get him fixed for obedience issues.

Kira said...

Umm...Opaco? It's called a joke?

schmims said...

My beagle pulls my underwear out of the laundry basket and chews them up. And actually you might want to consider having him neutered even if he isn't going to be socialized with female dogs so that he won't have the urge to roam.

cookie monster said...

padme and leia keep stealing my socks but thank god they havent gone for my pants!

Maine said...

That's shocking. Most dogs I come across are gay.

The Lily said...

April:

Completely normal. Trust me. COMPLETELY normal. Both Jake and my dog did it. Well, Jake still does it.

Kira said...

translation for american audience: cookie monster means underwear when he says pants. If he meant pants in the american way, he'd say trousers.

Have I bored you all yet?

Opaco said...

Uh...Hello? Anyone here?

april said...

Yes, yes, I'm here. I was busy with damn work shit!! Damn them for thinking I actually need to DO something while I'm here. Fuckers!!

I'm really glad that my dog isn't the only underwear lover. I was beginning to think he's a freak!