Friday, December 23, 2005

I hate rude bitches!

Do you remember the COW PIG (CP) from this post? Well not only does she look like a pig and eat like a cow, but she's fucking BITCH too!! No surprise since 98% of the women employed here are the biggest back-stabbing bitches I've ever met. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that being a bitch was a trait required to work here.

So CP waddles her fat, stuck-up ass to my desk and hands me some papers. I say, "Thank you." You know, the POLITE thing you're SUPPOSED to say. She turns around and starts to walk away, saying NOTHING!! Now this isn't the first time this bitch has done this, but it is the first time she's done it while I'm PMSing. So I say again but louder because maybe her ear canals are filled with wax or cellulite causing her not to hear, "THANK YOU!" Still, nothing. So then I say loudly, without even thinking, "You've gotta be the rudest fucking bitch I've ever met in my life!" Again, NOTHING!

Not only do I feel better for being mean to CP, but I'm probably going to get fired now. Which means that I won't have to work in this hell hole anymore. WOOMOTHERFUCKINGHOO!!

If by chance any of you bitches I work with are reading this, like you did my last blog, I have this to say to you; I HOPE YOU BURN ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS COOKIES AND THAT SANTA BRINGS YOU NOTHING!! YOU STUPID DOUCHE BAG CUNTS!!

9 comments:

Randi said...

It literally frightens me that we are so alike. We simply must remember that fat heifers hate themselves for being socially unaccceptable. And to keep our voices down lest we risk a stern talking to. But I totally would've done what you did. Ha!

Laurie said...

Are you my long lost sister? Geez, woman. That was awesome!

Mojotek said...

Heifers... isn't amazing how many of them work in offices? By that I mean everyones' offices. You'd think being fat heifers would make them want to be nice to everyone.

See, everyone likes the over-weight jolly women in the office. It's the ones with attitudes that get pee in their coffee.

pickett said...

Wow! Tell her what you really think :). I am beginning to think working with men is better....But they tell me I talk too much, assholes

fyrchk said...

Are they reading your blog again? How did they find it???

Did everyone start whispering immediately and walking towards Finance?

God, I DON'T miss that place.

Kira said...

You go girl! I am ALWAYS for saying what you feel, damned the consequences. Reminds me of when my boss was being a lying jackass about something in front of everybody, and I got mad, told him to kiss my ass, then smacked my ass for emphasis. He was stunned. So was the office, but they ran off and snickered as I had just done exactly what they'd all wanted to do for years :)

For some reason I wasn't fired out of all that....haha!

schmims said...

Ahhhh... Another doocing in the making!

Maine said...

She probably didn't understand you, April. Next time, say, "Moo," and toss some cud out under her nose.

CP said...

Whoa, April!

And for a second, I thought you were talking about me!! *L*

CP.

Er, maybe I better sign it...
Certifiable Princess.

Cow Pig. Heh. Funny.