Friday, December 16, 2005

More from the Boobie Man

This morning Ethan and I were snuggling and watching some cartoons. One of the characters said, "What's red, round, and has a wet nose?" describing some goofy looking dog. Well Ethan looked at me and said, "What has blonde and brown hair, a pretty face, and soft boobies?" Of all the things he could've used to describe me, he picked the tits.

Yeah, I just started cracking up laughing. He said, "What Mommy, your boobies are soft! That's why I like to put my head on them when we snuggle." Mind you these are not naked boobies, I'm always wearing a shirt or bra. So please don't think I'm some sick freak or something like that.

In other news, my one-legged ass thought that walking in the snow would be an easy task. Was I wrong. Not only was the snow ICE, but I slipped after only TWO steps and busted my ass. I'm ok though, I think I hurt my pride more than anything.

Have a great weedend! <-During spellcheck I realized that I misspelled this word, but I like it so it's staying!!!!

Also, spellcheck said that boobie is a misspelled word and one of the suggested replacements is booboo. How the fuck (also not a spellcheck word) is BOOBOO a word and not boobie? Whatever.

11 comments:

Bill said...

This is the material i need to make it until the weekend.

I had to read the word weedend 4 times before I saw the error.

Keep on your toes!

Kira said...

I could have used a weedday rather than a weedend, actually, considering how this week went (no electricity for days, freezing apartment, and vomiting for me and Ariana! weee!).

pickett said...

It took me two tries to see what was wrong with weedend too?!

Truely, its stories like these that makes it sound like having kids would be great. Then I get the shakes contemplating the responsibility... Do I sense the needle in my biological clock moving?

Amanda said...

Like Kira, Thursday would've been a great weedday with the lack of power around here.

My friends tell me they admire my boobs...not my intellect or my kind heart...just my boobs. God, I love my friends!

A.J. said...

In the words of Homer Simpson, "Mmmmmmm Boobies".

Don't worry, you are still President.

A.J. said...

I forgot to say thay I kinda teared up a bit at that story. My God! You must be so proud of him! I am, and I don't even know the kid.

schmims said...

Neither is blog.

Opaco said...

I like your kid stories. He's a cute one.

Randi said...

April, I have 2 legs and I fall on the ice. I like to play it off like I was gonna break into the running man but no. I'm just a moron.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Huge multi game tables ryan adams cold roses tab Generisches vardenafil Win a free power wheel chair

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »