Thursday, January 12, 2006

I think I can, I think I can

I passed a YMCA bus during my lunch break today. Painted on the windows was THINK CAMP. At first glance I thought it said THIN CAMP, and I started to chuckle. As mean as that may be, obesity is becoming an epidemic among our youth. So having a THIN CAMP would be awesome. Except minus the mean Ben Stiller camp counselor.

Anyway, I looked again and realized it said THINK, not THIN. I thought to myself, "Who the fuck would want to go to a THINK camp? Could you imagine the activities they would have? What kid would want to think at a camp all fucking day?"

The whole bus was full of kids. It was then that I realized that it's the THINK CAMPS that are keeping the kids fat. Instead of being outside, running around, playing games and burning calories. They're sitting inside on their ever growing asses THINKING! Thinking doesn't take away the cellulite, people!! Our future holds a bunch of fat asses, but not to fret, they're going to be hella thinkers!

9 comments:

Randi said...

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here... do you think they were trying to tell parents to think about camp? Just a thought...

Bill said...

Great, give the kids complexes. Not only are they fat, but now they know how to think about being fat. Maybe if they had some full contact competative thinking activities.

Coley said...

Oooh, but I think more adults need some Think Camp. Kind of like a time out for grown ups. "Now, you think it's ok to drive like a maniac, while on your cell phone, then have the nerve to yell at someone after you hit them? Why don't you sit and think about that for a while."
This would be especially delightful if I got to hand out "mandatory think camp assignment."

Itchy said...

Unless they blindfold the kids, give them a few necessities, and then drop them into the woods. The thinking comes into play in regards to them thinking of how they are going to get themselves out of the woods alive...

schmims said...

I'm with Randi. I would have wondered what they were thinking about all day until Randi told me not to. How would they get a bus full of kids to go to a camp like that?

pickett said...

Hmmmm, maybe Randi is right it's like "got milk" only it's "think camp"

The Soviet said...

and then this one time? at think camp?

Dark Damian said...

Think Camp, eh? Well I think those thinkers won't get laid till the Clippers win the NBA title. And even then it'll totally be by accident, when they slip on a burrito tossed out during the post game celebration and inadvertantly penetrate the geekette walking in front of them on her way to Anthropomorphic Methodology class at Cal Tech.

Fucking thinkers.

fyrchk said...

I went to Think Camp.