Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm it!!

Thank you, JJ for tagging me. I suppose I should feel important, but I don't. It's Monday, feeling anything other than irritated is just about impossible.

Here's what I need to do:

  • List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.


Garth Brooks - "Meet Me in Love"

Sugarland - "Just Might Make Me Believe"

Fiona Apple - "Criminal" (I know this song is old, but I've been listening to it A LOT lately. I love it.)

T.I. - "Bring 'Em Out"

Ludacris - "Georgia"

Wyclef - "Stripper Song"

Jewel - "Little Sister"

So there you have it. Not so interesting, sorry. Also I'm not going tag anyone because not so many people are a work today. So if you want to do this, then consider yourself tagged!

**********

I met Itchy on Saturday for a nice lunch at Texas Steakhouse. We were going to get ice cream, but there was some talk of nipples mixed into the conversation somehow, so we decided lunch would just be a better idea. We had a great time (I think) and I'm certain I talked her ear off. I talk entirely too much. (right Fyrchk?) I brought my scrapbooks to show her because she enjoys the hobby too. So now there's a total of 4 bloggers on my sidebar whom I've had the pleasure of meeting!!

**********

Happy fucking Monday to all!!!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

I think it should be a law against school closings on a Monday!!!!!!!!!

Kira said...

Nipples and ice cream. Yes, yes, I do indeed see the connection.

Itchy said...

For a first meeting, nipples and ice cream was a bit much. Maybe next time. :P

I had a great time on Saturday and my ear is now nicely rested and back at home. We'll have to do it again.

Amanda said...

I remember a conversation Kira, another person and I had involving nipples and chocolate. Nipples are so versatile!

Love the songs...Sugarland is one of my current faves too.

fyrchk said...

Itchy honey...I'm sorry. If I had known I would've warned.

You have to perfect the hairy eyeball and April will calm down. She will also love on you until you are giggling and forget why you were pissy to begin with. This is why I lurve her.

Traffic Goddess said...

April-
Love your blog!!!

I'd come meet you and fychk sometime, but I have to avoid Virginia...fyrchk will fill you in.

JJ said...

Just about every conversation I'm involved in includes the topic of nipples. It's a fascinating subject.

hotdrwife said...

I am loving Sugarland! Awesome song choices, too.

Mojotek said...

Damn. I had tagged you for the same one, but had to replace you since I saw JJ already had.

Jesus... it's like I'm becoming a god damn mommy blogger.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work adderall xr effects Animal toys seizure treatment adderall Clothes kenmore washer 72 oldsmobile wagon keyword adderall pharmacy boards qoclick http://www.customvuelasikposters.info/Datarecovery.html origination of baseball no prescription for adderall online Numbness lexapro