Monday, February 13, 2006

So far so good

So far this is the best birthday I could possibly ask for. When I woke up Matthew McConaughey was standing at my bed side naked holding a tray filled with a rare filet mignon, 2 eggs over-medium, hashbrowns with onions, fresh fruit and chocolate milk. As good as the food looked, I wanted Matthew. So I beckoned him into bed with me and he made me have so many orgasms that I lost count. Don't worry, my husband is a heavy sleeper so we didn't wake him up. Then I took a nice hot shower and Matthew washed my hair and lathered up my body. A new outfit from Versace was waiting in my closet but I had to get a full body massage from Boris Kodjoe first. After the massage I had a personal stylist do my hair, then I got dressed. The Versace outfit was made just for me and I looked stunning. I'm talking red carpet stunning. So Matthew grabbed my hand and told me to close my eyes. He led me outside where a brand new Mazda RX8 was waiting. Matthew wanted to get me some sort of BMW or Mercedes, but he knew how much I wanted the RX8 so he bought it for me. He opened the door for me, then got in on the other side and told me he had another surprise for me.

We drove and drove until he told me to stop. We got out of the car and he grabbed me and started kissing me. Then he bent me over the hood of my new car and fucked the shit out of me. But THAT wasn't the surprise. We got back and drove to this beautiful park where none other than Garth Brooks was waiting to give me my own personal concert. I asked Garth and Matthew if they could wait to continue my birthday goodness until I finished work and OF COURSE they said sure.

So, I'll let y'all know how things turn out when ever I get a chance!!

31 comments:

Maine said...

Um... you gonna finish that mignon? Cuz, um...

Spin_Doc1 said...

Happy Birthday! Your birthday sounds much better than mine. I didn't even get lucky!

Ron said...

Happy Birthday Sexy!

Laurie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randi said...

I'll have what she had but instead of Matthew M., give me Antonio Banderas. Mmm.
Feliz Cumpleanos and Happy Birthday my darling! Enjoy 28.

Itchy said...

OK...send Boris my way for my birthday, OK. Thanks. :D

Happy Birthday!

Bill said...

happy birthday

Coley said...

Mmmmm, nothing like starting your birthday off with some clandestine doin' it. Happy Birthday April! Keep the splendor going for a at least a week. One day isn't enough to truly celebrate how fabulous one is, is it?

mikey said...

Happy Birthday, freak!

Macca said...

Happy birthday baby!!!

Sar said...

Happy Birthday, April!

A.J. said...

Happy Birthday, or as they say in England.......Happy Bitrthday!

Alicat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!How does one go about getting Matthew McConaughey for the bday roll in the sack? On July 19th, send him my way. Hope your day gets better and better!

Y said...

Happy birthday to you!

xoxo

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! After reading this, you're my absolute hero!!

hotdrwife said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

schmims said...

Shhhhh. She's coming! Quick everyone hide!

*shuffleing and scurrying*
*lights go out*
*bump*

OUCH! My knee!

Shhhhhh!

*creeeek*

SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Now come get your spankings!

Coodence said...

wow! happy birthday!

cinders said...

I'll say "Bon Anniversaire!" (Mix it up a little bit.)

Wait, French is stupid. Feliz Navidad... wait, no...

ok, Happy Birthday April!

Miss Sassy said...

That sure is a great way to start the day!!
So you left Garth and Matthew to go to WORK???
On your Birthday????
If it weren't your birthday, I'd smack you silly... since it IS your birthday, bend over so I can smack you silly =)

Kira said...

Hey, French isn't stupid :)

Happy birthday! Valentine's Day can't possibly compete with this bday.

I bet Matthew is a better lay than your hubby. Keep going. Work him until he collapses. That's what he's there for.

Sassy One said...

Happy Birthday? Where do I put my order in for a birthday like that? Could u see what Matthew McConaughey is doing March 30? Maybe he could bring me a side order of Brad Pitt and hell why not throw Angelina in too?
Enjoy your birthday!

fyrchk said...

Happy Birthday, I'm sorry I didn't call sooner, I was at work.

Kisses to you!

Mom of Three said...

My birthday's the day before Christmas and that has always sucked. But now I'm so old, I don't want to even think about them, so it's just as well everyone's focused on that Other Guy's birthday.

In my birthday dream, the James Spader of Sex, Lies and Videotape (not the one of today) wakes me up and Danny Elfman gives the concert.

dukethor said...

Happy Birthday, April! You share a birthday with my oldest daughter. She's 10 today. Don't worry, you don't have to share Matthew or Garth or anything (well, not that she's asked or anything).

The Soviet said...

i was so busy yesterday i totally forgot to come here and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Welcome to the club (i'm 28, too).

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, I wanna fuck him to, Happy Birthday to you!!!

Grant said...

Hippy bertday!

Dial_tone said...

happy b'day

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site video editing schools