Sunday, April 02, 2006

From Nicole

1) What were you doing 10 Years Ago?
  • I was a senior in high school.


  • 2) 5 Years Ago?
  • I had just moved in with my boyfriend, now husband, and started a shitty job.


  • 3) 1 Year Ago?
  • Working at a different shitty job and that's about it. (I lead a boring life)


  • 4) Five snacks you enjoy:
  • popcorn, pickles, ice cream, chips, pistachios


  • 5) Five songs I know by heart but wish I didn’t:-
  • Every Britney Spears song.


  • 6) Five things I would do with a LOT of money:
  • Pay off all my debt. Buy my mom & stepdad a new home. But myself a new house/car. Take Ethan to all the theme parks in Florida. Oh and of course quit my job.


  • 7) Five things I would never wear:-
  • Tapered leg pants, pleated pants, pants with a high waist, shoulder pads, embroidered sweaters.


  • 8) Five things I should never have worn:
  • See above.


  • 9) Five things I enjoy doing:
  • Spending time with Ethan, scrapbooking, driving, blogging, singing when I'm alone.


  • 10) Five bad habits:
  • Cursing like a sailor, smoking, driving REALLY fast, interrupting, saying I'm sorry too much.


  • I'm supposed to tag a few people, but I'm not going to. Mostly every blog I've read has done this before. Actually, I thought I did too, but I can't seem to find it in my archives. Oh well!!

    Have a wonderful day.

    3 comments:

    nicole said...

    OMG, I'm SO with you on the "Five Things I'll Never Wear." I've tried explaining to people why tapered and pleated pants are so offensive but they just don't seem to understand.

    And high-waisted pants are like wearing a girdle.

    hotdrwife said...

    Those sweaters ... gads. And shoulder pads? I shudder at the thought. Remember when rolling up your jeans was cool? Maybe that was just a small town America thing. We were so bass-ackwards anyway ...

    Anonymous said...

    slut whore