Thursday, April 06, 2006

You remind me of.....

JJ over at The Churning has tagged me with the coolest tag yet. Thank you, JJ.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
2. Think of a word or phrase that you describes each friend.
3. Do an image search of that word or phrase, using a search engine of your choice.
4. Pick an image that makes you say, “Aha! That’s it!”

Ok, I'm going to start with Fyrchk because she's the one who got me started blogging and I know her the best of all my blogger friends. The word that comes to mind when I think of her........CLEAVAGE!










Next is the ever so funny, Maine. It's obvious that his word is BACON!















Since JJ was kind enough to use me for his post, it's only fair that I use him.
JJ = INDIE!



















I can't forget Kira. The best word to describe her is GODDESS! (she's just an amazing woman all around)



















Last, but not least, is Laurie. My word for her is one that Fyrchk originally posted, but Laurie has been spreading it like wild fire. JONX!!













Deep Throat of the Day: JJ associated Angelina Jolie with me because of my uncontrollable lust for her. What word/person/phrase/thing comes to your mind for me? (I'm all ready starting to regret that I just asked that.)

19 comments:

JJ said...

That was fast! I slacked on this tag for a week.

Indie? I'll take that as a compliment. Cuz I'm really more wanna-be-indie than actual indie.

Thanks!

Grant said...

One word for you: profane. :p

NWJR said...

One word:

Maniacal.

But in a good way!

Dark Damian said...

Hmm - I think I'd pick 'Hoochie', since you totally left me out. But that's ok, I'm not bitter. Nope. Not the kid. No bitter beer face here, baby.

Maybe 'Heffa', too. Yeah.

Laurie said...

I am laughing so fucking hard! Holy shit, woman. Could you have picked an UGLIER pic for me??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is that cupcake? or is it....

JONX!!!!!!

Maine said...

My word would be "April."

Itchy said...

I can't help but think about your "titties!" story from when we met...so...I guess that is what comes to mind most often. Sorry. :)

Bill said...

thanks to an ethan story..."baby got back"... although soothing voice is a close second.

Alicat said...

I tried to post a comment earlier but it wouldn't let me. I was gonna say Garth Brooks. But now I think I am gonna change and say "Bathroom Issues." That is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black though.

Ron said...

I think the phrase that most describes April is "hard happened you pride pride"

juicya said...

I was tagged by JJ too...and was also going to say Maine and Bacon. Great minds think alike...or the guy really has a bacon fetish

Kira said...

Awwwww! *sniff, sniff* I'm a goddess! And her ass is as big as mine! Glorious! Thanks, dear! *kiss*

Randi said...

Shit makes me think of you but only because if it's frequent use here. Otherwise "Kick Ass Hot Chick" sums it up...

fyrchk said...

I had to look at that picture twice. I thought it was mine. LOL. The word that comes to mind when I think of you?

Ba-donk-a-donk.

Kisses to you.

schmims said...

Gee, I didn't even make the top five. My word for you... ASSHOLE!

nicole said...

Wow, THAT'S quite an interesting tag. I like it! :)

The Lily said...

That cleavage looks like two baby heads. Holy cow!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »