Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My REAL feelings

I was reading NWJR's blog, and decided to use this meme sort of thing he posted.

Here's how it works:
Write 15 things about 15 separate people, but don't name them. They can be things you were too shy to tell people, things you wish you could tell them, or things you hate about them. Anything.

1. You are such a wonderful person, outgoing, smart, and funny.....and you are not that way when he's around. That's why I don't like hanging out with you that much anymore.

2. Sometimes I wish it were you that lost your leg (or both) because you are so selfish and wouldn't be able to handle it the way I did. You deserve it more than I did, no matter how bad that sounds, it's how I feel.

3. I enjoyed our one day together more than you'll ever know and I have wished ever since that there could be more.

4. I resent you so much for not being a part of Ethan's life before you died. Now he'll never have the opportunity to form an opinion of you on his own.

5. Even though you were such a manipulating, uninvolved, person, I'm such a better parent today because of you.

6. You are smart, beautiful, kind, a great mother, you've a wonderful fiance, and you're an all around great person. I envy everything about you, yet we've never met.

7. I often wonder what our lives would've been like together if I would've moved to Louisiana to be with you.

8. You've been the best friend that I've ever had. You always listen and offer advice at the perfect time. You never judge but offer constructive criticism. You've helped me to see the positive in everything and for all of that, I thank you.

9. I hate the fact that once you've gotten something in your mind, that's the way it is even if you're wrong. I hate having to go the extra mile to prove that's not the way it is. You're constantly yelling for no reason and you need to be on hormones. I'm surprised your husband hasn't left you by now.

10. I believe that you aren't so nice to Ethan because he's cuter and more outgoing than your son. Don't hate.

11. You've got to be the most understanding and patient man I've met. I honestly don't know how you deal with the things you do and still be such an amazing person. You make me feel better every time I talk to you, no matter what my issues are. You've said some of the kindest things anyone's ever said to me and made me feel so special.

12. Instead of telling me that you loved me and not to get married, I wish you would've kidnapped me when I saw you 2 days before my wedding.

13. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, hands down. I spend the majority of my day thinking about you and what a positive impact you've made in my life. I live for you and would die for you. In so many ways, I'm blessed to have you in my life. Sometimes I think I need you more than you need me.

14. Although we didn't get along when I was growing up, you've been such a helping hand in my adult life. We've formed a friendship that can't be broken, no matter what happens.

15. I hate you. I hate everything about you. You are a complete waste of oxygen. Period.

Deep Throat of the Day: This should be done by everyone. It's very therapeutic.

24 comments:

Macca said...

I think I might have to copy this.

Jolie said...

#7 is all about me, huh? LOL, if only I weren't married... :D

Looks like good therapy. Sorry I haven't been here in a while, my little blogrolling thing said you hadn't updated since May 17th, the fuggers.

Love the new pic!

fyrchk said...

I like this. I am gonna steal it. And you, you are going to call me.

Randi said...

april, you gave me chills with this one. very good. and you're beautiful face under the monkey butt is such a ray of sunshine!

Sassy One said...

That was amazing. It looks like it would be thereputic, I may have to do this....I have a few things I could say...

Kira said...

Wait...is #15 about YOUR ex or MY ex???? ;)

Is it egotistical to think I might be on this list? Probably. *shakes head and clears it*

Anonymous said...

¿TIENES UNA VULVA DIFERENTE? ESTAMOS RECIBIENDO FOTOS DE VULVAS, ESPERAMOS QUE NOS MANDES LA TUYA, LA DE UNA AMIGA, FAMILIAR, ETC…
SOLO TIENE QUE APARECER LA VULVA EN PRIMER PLANO (NO LA CARA NI OTRAS PARTES DEL CUERPO, INDISPENSABLE SER MAYOR DE EDAD) HACEMOS ARTE, POR ESO NO PODEMOS GRATIFICAR, ANÍMATE…
mivulva@hotmail.com

doc-t said...

1: You are such a wonderful person, outgoing, smart, and funny...


3: I enjoyed our one day together more than you'll ever know...

I thought you wanted to keep that a secret?

8. You've been the best friend that I've ever had.

While that's a great compliment... I someone how feel sad that you havent had more friends.

9. I hate the fact that once you've gotten something in your mind, that's the way it is even if you're wrong...

I'm never wrong! This one must be fore Kira.

11. You've got to be the most understanding and patient man I've met...

it's a gift.

13: Okay.. this one if for Ethan... :-)

14: Although we didn't get along when I was growing up, you've been such a helping hand in my adult life...

Well, you have to admit you were a bit of a pest... but you've grown...

15: I hate you. I hate everything about you. You are a complete waste of oxygen. Period.

you're having one of your bad days, aren't you?

Dark Damian said...

If I'm not #13, #11, or #8, I'm putting my foot all up in your derriere.

NWJR said...

GREAT post, April!

Coley said...

April you gorgeous being! Love the picture.
I may have to steal this one. Seems just too cathartic not to do.

Kira said...

Doc-T, that one can't be for me....I'm never wrong either ;)

Alicat said...

Love the picture April! I need to do something like this also, however everyone is on my shitlist right now because of hormones and me not being able to find a job. Think I will wait till the world looks a bit brighter.

Lisa said...

This is awesome. I may have to do this also. What a safe way to vent.

hotdrwife said...

Damn. Now I'm going to have to do this. I will have to figure out how to scale it down to 15 though ...

Hope you are well!

Amanda said...

Check out the hottie in the pic!!

You're right...this is so therapeutic. (And yea, mine was totally about you!!)

Grant said...

I'm obviously #13. You're welcome. :p

BTW, nice profile pic. You're very pretty, even if you're not Asian.

Secret said...

I loved this post. If I ever get brave enough I'm going to do it too.

The Lily said...

Hey sugar lips, your hispanic poster is asking for kitty shots. You might want to nip that in the bud.

Awesome post.

nicole said...

I'm sure my best friend is also thinking #12. But hey, I tried to talk her out of it!!!

mojotek said...

I'm emotionally spent after reading all those... I laughed, I cried, I punched the wall... about 5 times each as a matter of fact.

Actually this does seem quite therapuetic. Maybe I outta give it a try.

Sherri said...

Great post April. I totally stole it from you also.

Anonymous said...

Some of these I recognized right off the bat, but damn girl, #15 must be half the people you've ever met.....and most that you've worked with. :-)

Luv ya!

jb
PS - I didnt call DSS either. And not all the folks in Shenandoah County are imbecilic inbreds......a few of my relatives turned out only semi-imbecilic. My ex's family, of course, is another story!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »