Thursday, June 01, 2006

Reason #2198 why I'm happy I left him

A while back I posted about Sammy's Grandmother letting his 14 y/o sister have her 19 y/o boyfriend spend the night. In her room. With the door shut. And locked. Of course this is absolutely absurd to most normal people, but we're not talking about someone with a normal mentality. Well apparently someone called Social Services and when I say "someone" I don't mean me. Not that the thought hadn't crossed my mind a couple hundred times, but it really wasn't me. However, I'm getting the blame.

Oh yes, this oh so wonderful woman thinks that I'm a "cold-hearted bitch" and I'm out to hurt her precious little granddaughter any way that I can. Because why? I'm jealous of her. Yup, I wasn't aware of my raging jealousy until she informed me. After all what's not to be jealous of? She gets to go skating whenever she wants, has homework every night (when she does make it into school), and her biggest responsibility is cleaning her room. NO FAIR!!! *crossing my arms and stomping my feet*

I'm honestly glad that someone called because Granny needs to know that it's NOT OK for a child to be sleeping with an adult. That kind of behavior shouldn't be condoned let alone encouraged like it is. She needs to know that when shit like this is going on, "what goes on in her house ain't none of anyone's fuckin' business including Social Services" just isn't true. Yes, she really said that to me.

But because of all of this and her accusations of me being the informant, she's going to make my life a living hell and take me down hard. Oh and she also said that if she ever crosses my path, she's going to kick my fuckin' ass!! To that I just laughed but maybe I should be scared........

Anyway, I've a job interview on Monday with a Physical Therapy office. Cross your fingers because I'm going crazy without a job.

I hope y'all are having a superb day!!

Deep Throat of the Day: Doesn't this sound like a Jerry Springer episode?

20 comments:

Alicat said...

Uh, yeah. Springer all the way. That sucks you are taking the blame for that but good that someone actually called. Good luck on your interview! I wish I could find a decent job that will pay me more than 10/hr. Is that too much to ask?

Macca said...

Good luck on your interview.

Itchy said...

Good luck for Monday. And good luck in getting this granny off your ass!

NWJR said...

Here's the fun part...the 19-year-old can be charged with statutory rape, and then GET PUT ON THE REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER LIST for the rest of his FREAKIN' LIFE!

Woo hoo! I bet these guys don't think about THAT when they're checkin' out the kiddies.

Do some people even THINK?

Karen said...

Good luck with the interview, and holy cow...what the hell is wrong with that woman?!? What a twat!

mikey said...

Your grandmother's lack of common sense is probably more hurtful than anything you've done.

Good luck on your interview!

butterflylane said...

So, when 14yo gets knocked up, is Granny gonna take care of the baby, cause a 14yo sure as hell isn't likely to be capable.

mojotek said...

Man... she let him stay over with the door locked? A 19 year old (I'm assuming loser) dude banging a 14 year old girl (yes GIRL) IN gramma's house? Wow, I thought the older generations had more class than that. If she was 18, then it's just tacky... but 14 is WAY too young for granny to let her fuck.

Sassy One said...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Good for whoever called..that is insane to let a little girl sleep with a man!

Good luck on your job interview! Will send good thoughts your way Monday!

D.T. said...

So, exactly, how old is grandma? I mean, I dont even have kids, but yet I know putting two teenagers, with raging horomones, in a locked room is not a good mix. Not exactly rocket science, you know?

The other thing that questions me about her age is the fact she said she was gonna kick your ass...seriously?! How old is she?!

Amanda said...

For the sake of every eyewitness, I hope its your shirt that comes off and not Granny's! Then again, those sagging boobs may be her deadly weapons...oh lawd! Run, April, run!

nicole said...

For a second I thought she claimed that you were jealous of HER and not the 14-year old.

That's probably the only way Granny's diatribe could be any more laughable.

schmims said...

Minus the chair throwing, yeah it does!

The Lily said...

Some people are just truly pathetic. I am so sorry you have to deal with that ignorance. There just aren't words for what I think of that woman, which is a near miracle if you think about it.

~*~ D ~*~ said...

I'm glad for whomever called social services on her, I really hope the girl is placed in a better, more supervised home!

I'm sorry your being blamed though. I feel for you, I had to laugh though, at the idea of a grannie threatening to kick your ass. Age doesn't equal maturity, sadly.

Good luck, I hope she leaves you alone!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and put
in your zipcode to see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

Make Extra Money

jadedprimadonna said...

Unbelievable. Oh well - at least something's being done about it. Hopefully.=o( Good luck with the interview!

Coley said...

You got to wonder what goes on in grandma's head. Is she mentally slow? What thought process (or lack thereof) actually ended with "Well, she's 14, he's 19. Yes, allowing them to share a bed will be absolutely the right decision. I can't see how anything bad could possibly happen." Geeez.

Bill said...

so how did the interview go?

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »