Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I need to update more

So I've been a total fucking slacker. Sorry. Even with the lack of posting, I don't really have much to write about......

I'm still loving my new job. My boss is really cool and the people I work with are all really nice.

Ethan started his first day of third grade. I just got off the phone with him and so far so good. I'm told this is the year when they start laying on the academics and off the play time. He's just gonna LOVE that. As for football he's going to be a safety. I personally don't think this is the best position for him. He should be a running back because he's short and VERY quick. But what do I know about football, right?

Speaking of football, I'm doing my first fantasy football league this year. I'm REALLY stoked about it. Although I picked Rothlisberger as my QB and the bastard is out for surgery. Fucking motorcycle accident. So I'll have to use my second QB pick, who is Aaron Brooks. Hopefully he'll do better at Oakland........

I'm not really seeing anyone and I haven't had anymore horrible dates to post about. My love live is pretty much at a stand-still, but that's ok because I have toys. Lots and lots of toys. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm toys...

Deep Throat of the Day: Why make deodorant that smells like vanilla pudding but not tastes like it?

19 comments:

pickett said...

Please tell me you did not taste the deodorant....

nicole said...

Daggit, Pickett beat me to that question! ;)

Sherri said...

My deodorant smells like flowers and tastes like .... uhhhhhh .......... flowers.

Kira said...

Hey, April! Alex and I got married since you last posted. That proves it's been too long between posts for you. Glad things are going smoothly! Calm is good!

Bill said...

Don't eat the deodorant!

Thanks for popping in. I just hope ethan doesn't catch you with your back massager.

art said...

at least you have your toys

The Soviet said...

oh honey. don't take aaron brooks. he sucks. we were sooooo glad when the saints told him to fuck off.

how fun that you're in fantasy football! i had planned to cut my number of leagues down to 2 and now i'm in four. go figure.

roethlisberger won't be out forever, don't you worry. he'll be a strong one for you for a good long while.

kissies!

Randi said...

it's funny... just this weekend my brother was telling me how deodorant will dry out the inside of your mouth and we were wondering how it got it his mouth in the first place...

fyrchk said...

I am waiting for you to call a bitch back. Remember we talked and you said, "I'll call you later."

How much later is later? If it's anything like your blogging, I've got a long-ass wait. Maybe I'll just suck it up and call your ass.

The Lily said...

It's funny that you should mention deodorant because I accidentally got a mouthful of mine this AM. It was not pleasant.

And don't let Fyr fuss at you, she doesn't call me back. Ok, well maybe that one time.

D.T. said...

Yeah you have been a slacker...almost a whole month April?! Dang...LOL. Anyways, it's good to see y'all are still alive and kickin' it! And it's nice to know that you're a gal who loves her toys...I knew there was a reason I liked you!

fyrchk said...

CLAIREBELL YOU ARE ON VACATION! I DO NOT BOTHER PEOPLE ON VACATION!

Coley said...

Damn April, don't leave a girl hanging. Glad life is mellow, but how can I go for weeks on end without the genious observations such as "Why make deodorant that smells like vanilla pudding but not tastes like it?"

mojotek said...

Don't drop Big Ben from your line up! He'll be back next week!

And glad to hear the toys are getting their use!

Amanda said...

As long as you've got toys, you're never alone!

I'm glad you're back...even if the deoderant thing worries me.

BuffaloGuy said...

My "MountainRush" deoderant doesn't taste like a mountain.

Kaileena Suza said...

Hi there,
im interested to be your friend with blog i really like and think that your blog would suits for link exchange with mine http://srhpost.blogspot.com/ let me know if you interested...

Email Laughingmachine(at)gmail.com

someguy said...

Hmmm, not going to ask how you get deodorant in the mouth...

Sassy One said...

Thank god for toys...sometimes you just need em!