Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I was tagged by Vincentblackshadow

A - Available or single: Available. Apply within.

B - Best friend: Judy Booty

C - Cake or pie: ice cream cake

D - Drink of choice: Mickey D's Sweet Tea

E - Essential item you use everyday: toothbrush

F - Favorite color: depends on what the object is. I like different colors for different things.

G - Gummy bears or worms: worms man, worms.

H - Hometown: Born in Philly, but grew up in Cape Coral, Florida

I - Indulgence: Ice cream

J - January or February: February.

K - Kids & names: Just one, Ethan Tyler

L - Life is incomplete without? The bestest person who ever came into it, Ethan.

M - Marriage date: September 13, 2003. Divorce date to be announced.

N - Number of siblings: 5 sisters and 1 brother

O - Oranges or apples: oranges.

P - Phobias or fears: I have a phobia of ticks. Those little bastards. And my biggest fear is my son dying before me.

Q - Fave quote: "Well behaved women seldom make history." Don't know who said it but I read it on a bumper sticker and fell in love with it. And really, it's so damn true.

R - Reasons to smile: By Boogie Woogie, Ethan.

S - Season: Autumn.

T - Tag 3 or 4 people: I don't wanna.

U - Unknown fact about me: Ummmm, there's not a lot unknown....hmmmmm......I'm a published poet.

V- Vegetable you don't like: Brussel sprouts

W - Worst habit: smoking

X - Xrays: pretty much everywhere

Y - Your fave food: filet mignon, cooked rare.

Z- Zodiac sign: Aquarius

Deep Throat of the Day: My lunch date went well. Just in case you were wondering.

5 comments:

js said...

love the quote
and im damn sure with you on brussel sprouts! aacccckkk
thats about the only thing I can think of I wont eat!
great list
js

Bill said...

How well did your lunch date go? Just pleasant or nooner pleasant?

Randi said...

I have an Ethan I love, too. He's proudly featured on my blog. A good name for good boys.
And congrats on the date!

NWJR said...

I try to avoid eating anything that inculdes the word "sprout".

J R Estelle said...

That quote - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich and I LOVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS, LOVE THEM.