Thursday, December 14, 2006

PSA

It's freakishly warm in this fucking state. You know what that means? We're going to get snow like a mother fucker. Which is why I'm excited to tell you that I'm going to Florida next month!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Not moving back, just visiting. I can't wait. I've not been back since October 2002. I miss the weather and my friends. I have some of the bestest friends in the world down there. I really do. Although I've made one or two friends for life here in VA. (Judy Booty and Fyrchk)

I wanna share a story with you about an adventure that my girl, Natasha, and I shared. But I can't because it was REALLY illegal and we might still be wanted in a few states.

In other news, I'd like to inform the general public that there are these CRAZY little things built into the back of every car. They're called TURN SIGNALS!! FUCKING USE THEM PEOPLE!!

I'd also like to ask women to stop being bitches. Just for a day. Try it, it feels good. I do it every now and then. You'll be amazed at the reaction you get from others around you.

Deep Throat of the Day: Remind me tomorrow to tell you about the topless patient I had the other day. Good story.

10 comments:

Debbie said...

I wish I was going to Florida.

Turn signals are a good thing.

It nice to stop being a bitch. Being bitchy takes up so much energy. It's easier to be nice.

Randi said...

I don't even need a turn signal, just don't slow down a mile and a half ahead of the curb you're rounding. Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The car will not flip over!!!

Amanda said...

It's hot as hell in South Carolina too. But we don't get snow; we get ice storms.

Bitchy should be used occasionally. If you overuse your bitchiness, it's not as effective.

V said...

It's freakishly warm up here in NY too. It either means snow or the world is coming to an end......

Cannot wait to hear the story about the topless patient! LOL

schmims said...

Hey, just wanted to remind you to tell us about the topless patient.

Bill said...

turn signals and FLA? not sure that they are a normal match. be prepared for excessive defensive driving and slow people in thefast lane. GLad to see your post count increasing.

js said...

anyone with the last name booty hasta be a good friend
its hotter than 2 rats breeding in a wool sock here, maybe when you come you can get a tan for christmas.
js

NWJR said...

It's too warm here, too. This is not December weather. I'm grateful that my heating bills will be lower, but I'm suspicious that the gas company will recognize my lowered usage.

I hate being this cynical.

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Patient? What do you do? RN?

Enjoy FLA.

Kira said...

...yes, but there's GOOD bitch and there's BAD bitch. Sort of like good cholesterol and bad cholesterol! Haha! So, one's much better to have around a lot than the other :)