Monday, December 18, 2006

Topless Patient

There is a 72 y/o lady who comes in to get her shoulder worked on. Well one day last week she took her shirt off so we could get to her shoulder better. This wasn't a problem because she had a sports bra on. The problem occurred when she decided that it would be easier for us if she was completely topless. I turned around and there she was in all her wrinkled glory with her naked titties sagging down to her waist. I looked at her and said, "Oh my." She said, "I'm not modest." I was literally at a loss for words.

THEN she decided that she needed to fix her thigh-highs. But she didn't just lift up her pant legs. NO NO!! She took them bitches right off. Now she's sitting there in just her fucking underwear, WHICH had a gigantic shit stain right on the ass. I just about died trying to hold in my laughter.

Ain't no shame in her game.

Deep Throat of the Day: Tomorrow: How I walked into a church and didn't burst into flames.

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Yes - I am amazed at the propensity of some people to play exhibitionist. At the tanning salon, some women will come out in only bras and undies to grab a towel or open the door fully when they are naked and ask us to bring a towel. Some will begin stripping as you explain how the beds work the first time. Go figure.

Amanda said...

Stories like this make me realize how lucky I am that I changed my major to something non-medical.

Coley said...

You know, I guess I'm just not much into unnecessary nudity amongst strangers. And I guess there's something to be said for being THAT comfortable in your own skin, but geez. At least have some clean panties on, for F's sake!

NWJR said...

Yeah, I was OK up until the "shit stain" part.

Randi said...

I guess you just reach a certain age where you don't give a shit any more. For me? That time is now. LOL