Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm bringing brunette back......


And I'll soon be going back to having blond highlights. Although this is pretty damn close to my natural color, I'm really not too crazy about it. However, as a social experiment I've started to track the amount of "checking her out" looks I'm getting now as a brunette. Then I'll do the same after I get my highlights back in and I'll do a comparison right here as a post.

The hat I'm wearing was given to me on NYE. The front of it says, "Wanna go home with me tonight?" and the back says, "Cuz I'm the designated driver." I just thought this was too cute, especially because I really was the DD.

I went to my very first NFL game on Saturday. I know, it's hard to believe because I'm such a football nut. But it's true! I swear!! Anyway, I went to see the Redskins vs. Giants. Unfortunately I had to cheer for the Skins because if they won then Green Bay had a shot at getting into the playoffs. But NO!! Those sorry ass mother fuckers LOST!! Not only did that mean that the Pack had no chance at the playoffs, but Brett Favre was retiring for sure. I know that he was probably going to retire anyway, BUT there was a small chance that he would stay if they made it to the playoffs! And the Skins took that chance and shit all over it with their stinky, hairy, sorry asses. That whole franchise should just be eliminated from the sport in it's entirety. Bastards.

In other news, I'm a bad mom. Ethan has been begging me and begging me to let him get his ear pierced. I've been telling him no for a long time now. Well yesterday, I gave in. We were at the mall and he had his own money from Christmas that was burning a hole in his pocket. He didn't want clothes or shoes. He didn't want toys. He didn't even want to buy that MP3 player that Santa "forgot" to bring him. All he wanted to buy was an earring to poke through his lobe. (and a present for his girlfriend, Kayme) So, I finally agreed and he got a very small, princess cut diamond and he looks so fucking cute!! I hate to admit that, but he does. After he got that done, he picked out the cutest little necklace with a heart pendent for Kayme. He left the mall a very happy boy.

I hope y'all had a safe and happy weekend and I wish everyone a wonderful 2007!

I'LL MISS YOU BRETT!!!!

Deep Throat of the Day: I believe that blonds really do have more fun.

EDIT: I have the new version of Firefox which underlines misspelled words in red just like Word does. Well it underlined blonde like I had originally spelled it, but it didn't underline blond. So I kept the word blond. I dunno.

17 comments:

jsull28fl@yaho said...

the pic is stunning
i mean just fucking sexy
i love to see chicks in hats, and it helps if they are pretty to begin with
hair color looks like a champ to me
js

V said...

I like you as a brunette!!! I've got blonde highlights in just recently and I do love them but hey!!! Come on now! LOL!!

I think you can pull off either color personally!

And was the obvious word a typo in your deep throat or is it really true about blondes?? LOL! I'm totally kidding, I really don't know you enough to totally pick on you but as a brunette I just HAD to!! :)

Macca said...

Yup. Still gorgeous.

schmims said...

I'm brunette and I definately have a f-in' blast!

mojotek said...

Brunette, redhead, blonde... I like 'em all. But you probably won't get as many "does the carpet match the drapes" comments as a brunette.

V said...

I was so totally joking with you, you know that right?? :)

Amanda said...

April, changing your hair color won't hide your hotness!

NWJR said...

There aren't as many good brunette jokes, and most of them revolve around the brunette never getting laid.

The hat rocks. That's hilarious.

Rumblin Durango said...

April, no more Brett, so I guess that leaves room for you to cheer on your second favorite quarterback, Mr Tom Brady. You can hate me now. :)

april said...

V: Of course I knew you were joking!! I questioned it myself because I spelled it with an e at the end too. It's all good!! =)

JJ said...

I love that new Firefox spell checker thingy.

JJ said...

And I have blonde hair... Does that make me "a blonde"? If so - then yes, we have more fun.

Dan said...

Oh my God! You look so much better when you're not sticking your tongue out! :P

Sassy One said...

You are so pretty either way!
You'll have to let me know if blonds (blondes?) really do have more fun! Although, I think I'd make a lousy blond myself!

NC Bluesman said...

Yeah, you're beautiful, but I can see in your eyes that you're beautiful all the way thru... colour wil never matter for you..

art said...

looks pretty as it is (don't highlight it)

The Enforcer said...

Totally a vote for brunette, You look stunning in that pic April. Cool hat too