Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Poll results and other shit

With an even 35 votes for the men and 35 for the women, here are the results.....

MEN:
40% Boxer-briefs
31% Boxers
6% Briefs
6% Tighty-Whiteys
3% Bikini
14% Commando

WOMEN:
66% Boxer-briefs (which is totally my choice too)
23% Boxers
3% Tighty-Whiteys
3% Bikini
6% Commando

This poll was only done because a very attractive guy friend of mine wears bikini underwear and I found this to be odd. Why? I don't know, it just is to me. So I thought that I'd throw that question out there to the wonderful world wide web to see if there are a lot of other men who wear bikini undies and there are not. And this is a good thing.

In other news my soon to be ex-husband went to jail the other night to serve his sentence for his THIRD DUI. Guess how much time he got? TWO MOTHER FUCKING WEEKS!!!!!! Where's the justice in that? Reason # 5,698 why I hate this fucking state. Drunk drivers cause people to DIE or lose their fucking limbs (I know because I'm one of them) and all a mother fucker gets for getting caught driving drunk for the THIRD MOTHER FUCKING TIME is TWO MOTHER FUCKING WEEKS??????????????

Woooo-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh Wooooooooooo-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Anyway, so my friend who babysits Ethan just so happens to also be a friend of the sorry fucker who is only serving TWO MOTHER FUCKING WEEKS in jail. She ran into Milk of Magnesia (aka sorry fuckers ugly girlfriend who would lick his ass after he took a hot steaming shit if he asked her to) at the video store the other day. The only thing this bitch could talk about was ME. "April's moving back to Florida and Sammy's really upset because then he'll never get to see Ethan. And she hung up on him the other day when Ethan called to talk to him." First of all, this sorry piece of shit NEVER bothers with Ethan ANYWAY, nor do I want him too. Second of all, you guys would've hung up on the fucker too if he was telling your son that his mother is a bitch and when he grows up he'll realize that. And sorry bastard wonders why I make Ethan put it on speaker phone when he calls.

Palm trees and warm weather, here I come!!

Deep Throat of the Day: I feel better now, thanks for reading!! Y'all are the best.

20 comments:

The Lily said...

Wow. Just. Wow.

It is amazing to me that people behave like that and then get mad when people protect themselves from all that venom.

I'm sorry.

Jim McKee said...

April, I'm sorry your soon-to-be-ex is such a dick. (On the other hand... what were you thinking??? Sorry, couldn't resist.)

BTW, feel free to check out my site, you might like it (or... you might not... but that's the chance I take, right?).

Randi said...

Maybe two weeks will be enough time for him to meet Bubba and take it up the ass. Piece of shit.

Bill said...

SO when is the departure date?

april said...

Lilly: Thank you for your sympathy, I lub you!!

Jim: I ask myself that same question every day.

Randi: We can only hope, right. Cross your fingers.

Bill: I'm thinking I'll wait until this school year is up.

Lily said...

I lub you, too sugar. Idiot drama aside, I am really happy for you.

~Tori said...

congrat's on moving back to Florida... there's something about being close to family that just feels right...

NWJR said...

That sucks ass.

Here's what would happen in my state:

"If the driver has been convicted of two or more DWI offenses in XX, then the classification of this DWI offense is changed to a misdemeanor (which does give the driver a criminal record) with a minimum fine of $750.00 and maximum of $1,500.00, plus up to 180 days in jail or both. A mandatory 90-day suspension of the driver's license to operate a vehicle will be imposed if the motorist has no prior DWI convictions. The suspension is for 6 months where the motorist does have a prior DWI conviction. However, XX courts are often willing to postpone that suspension for 20 days in order for the motorist to petition the Department of Motor Vehicles for a restricted license that will permit them to drive to and from work only."

It's still not enough, but it's better. Two weeks is a joke...that's hardly enough time for his ass to become attractive to Big Bubba in the adjoining cell.

NWJR said...

BWAHAHAH....I swear I wrote that before I read "Randi's" comment above. Great minds think alike.

Here's hoping he'll hear this line soon: "Bend over and pick up the soap, asshat. You'll need it."

Amanda said...

Sammy sucks and so does Virginia. I can't wait until you move back to Florida.

Sassy One said...

Something about the 'banana hammock' just isn't right on a guy....

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised commando got such a low score.

Anonymous said...

Oops that was me being anoyn

J-Mo said...

grrrr ok this is me....fuckin new blogger

Anonymous said...

Hi folks
Aciphex
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html]Aciphex[/url]
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html]Tramadol[/url]
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html
Tramadol
__________________________
Bentyl
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html]Bentyl[/url]
THX

jsull28fl@yaho said...

well it does suck to have bred by such a shithead
I am thinking it odd that any dude wears bikini panties. but then again i find it odd that any guy wears any drawers a-tall
js

emon said...

You curse quite a bit. And that's just motherfuckin' great. :)

J R Estelle said...

A) new blogger sucks BALLS. B) sometimes a change of environment is all you need.

schmims said...

How did you ever end up married to this guy in the first place? Were you smoking crack?

Anonymous said...

Hi folks
Aciphex
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html]Aciphex[/url]
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Aciphex/index.html
__________________________
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html]Tramadol[/url]
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Tramadol/index.html
Tramadol
__________________________
Bentyl
http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html
[url=http://www.yeshuanet.com/docs/images/Bentyl/index.html]Bentyl[/url]
tahk u