Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ricockulous

I was scheduled to get an oil change today at 11. So I walked in the door and up to the counter and said to the rather cute guy standing behind it, "Hi, I'm scheduled to get my oil changed at 11." He then busted out in TEARS, "I knew it! I'm sorry. Here's a coupon for a free oil change. I'm sorry." I was like, "Ok man. It's alright. Just calm down. What's wrong?" He then told me how every last one of his employee's quit this morning because his boss is a dick. Poor guy. I felt so bad for him that I'm meeting him for lunch today. My treat. =)

I had my performance review at work today and it was all great. Except for the fact that I'm not organized. I never have been and never will be, yet I still get the work done. Therefore, my boss just accepts it.

And I can't forget a funny Ethan story. This morning he was in the bathroom and he yelled, "Hey Mommy! Guess what?" Me: "What?" Him: "I'm taking the Browns to the Superbowl. Get it? Browns, poop. Superbowl, toilet." I just fucking died laughing. I've never heard that before and coming from Ethan it was even more funny.

I hope y'all are having a wonderful day and getting ready for an even better weekend!!

Deep Throat of the Day: The Browns and the Superbowl just don't belong in the same sentence.

15 comments:

Randi said...

I hope you end up getting your hypothetical oil changed, sister. Way to make a move on the cute guy at his weakest moment. I admire you.

Coley said...

Ok, pretty much the greatest poop joke ever. Nice one Ethan!
Per your Deepthroat: I'll second that motion. Cleveland sucks!

jsull28fl@yaho said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaa
atta boy ethan!
damn all a dudes gotta do to get asked out is cry?
i maybe can manage that!
js

J R Estelle said...

Cue Sade, "smooooth operatorrrrr". Way to go. Here's one Ethan can add to his collection. "Dropping the kids off at the pool."

Johnny said...

The Browns stink.

:P

fyrchk said...

I could've told you that you aren't organized. You are however a great doodler. Did they give you points for your doodling skills? Flowers and hearts for EVERYONE!

I bet you had an oil changed scheduled. You dirty bird!

I don't know what's funnier. Ethan saying that or the fact that it's the closest the Brown's will get to the Superbowl.

Debbie said...

I hope it was a good lunch:)

Jim McKee said...

It would've been even funnier if he would've said the Lions, they're far poopier than the Browns.

Kira said...

Trust YOUR SON to come up with that...haha!

So how was the date? Huh, huh?

V said...

I think our sons are somehow related.

It sounds like the time my son was in the bathroom with the door wide open and I yelled up to him, "Jake, what are you doing??", "I'm takin a deuce Mom!", it's just odd hearing a 6 year old say these things!!

YAY for the review! And YAY for the lunch date!!!

schmims said...

I can't believe you've never heard that! As big of a football fan as you are?

Anonymous said...

Hi
soft for windows software,news driver ,games
http://spdimon.info

G'night

Anonymous said...

Do you use that mouth in front of your son?

Sassy One said...

Perhaps this guy will know how to really use his dipstick well then?

Anonymous said...

Hello
Linux software,news driver ,games
http://italiagame.org

Bye