Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Dearest Anonymous

I've had yet another hateful comment from an anonymous person in response to this post.

" Anonymous said...

So you respond with questions about your profanity by posting a picture with you giving the finger. Are you 10? I mean after all your profile pic has you sticking out your tongue. Your son is in deep trouble whether you curse around him or not, because you are immature trash. As you say, you are a "grown woman". So, it might be time to start acting like it.

By the way, I now know what you look like and about where you live. Just sayin."

ANONYMOUS,

If you read the post, I DID NOT respond to the question about my profanity with a picture of me giving the finger, I responded to the person who called me "slut-whore" with that picture. My response to the profanity question was in the paragraph below the picture, which was not rude or "immature trash" as you so kindly put it. I simply answered the question. I'm sorry if you have problems with comprehending things that you read, but I'm glad that I can help you with that. You are not in any place to judge me because I use profanity on MY BLOG or because I have a picture of me sticking my tongue out. It's not like I blog about having crazy nights filled with drinking, drugs or partying because I don't do that sort of stuff. And even if I did it's still not your place to judge. I am a mother, a good one at that, and I really don't need to justify that to you. What I don't understand is how it doesn't make you "immature trash" for leaving an anonymous comment on someone's blog calling them names? All I have left for you is this; If you know what I look like and about where I live, then why don't you bring your ass here and meet me in person, THEN form your opinion. Shit, I'll even make it easy for you and give you my address and phone number if you want. Until then, if I bother you, then quit reading MY BLOG and move on to blogs that are written by less "immature trash." Thank you, and have a WONDERFUL DAY.

Sincerely,

Immature Trashy Slut Whore

p.s. I know I look younger than my age, but 10? The youngest I've been told is 19. Just so you know, I'll be 29 in 12 days. If you wanna buy me a present, I'll let you know what's on my Amazon Wish List. ;) kisses!!

18 comments:

Jim McKee said...

Can **I** have your address and phone number???

(Just kidding -- sorry, I couldn't resist!!!)

;-]

schmims said...

In two whole years, I have never gotten hate comments. Hum... But then again, no one really reads.

BTW fellas, I have her phone number! :)

Itchy said...

Ahh. The true sign of maturity - leaving anonymous hateful comments on someone's blog. Way to take the high road there...

Randi said...

I'm so glad I've never had a meanie leave stupid messages. And anyway? Who cares even if you did cuss in front of your son??? That wouldn't make you a bad mother. If that's the case, we should have been taken from my folks and put into child protective services.

Coley said...

Oh dear lord. People who send hate mail, hate email, hate comments etc are the most ridiculous in the world. If you don't like something, STOP SUBJECTING YOURSELF TO IT! The solution is so gloriously simple, but I guess when you have your ENTIRE head up your own ass, it's difficult to grasp the concept.
*sigh*

Amanda said...

I got another anonymous hate message today too. I think it's funny. I know we're fascinating, but doesn't this person have anything better to do with his/her time than hate on us?

NWJR said...

I think "anonymous" is actually a mattress-backed-sperm-gargling bar slut who can't stand the fact that you're a confident, strong, secure-in-herself woman. That kind of contempt and jealousy is just too vile to be explained any other way.

That's my theory and I'm stickin' to it.

Dark Damian said...

Hey, Anonymous!

If you're reading these comments, YOU'RE the problem, not April.

Go read the Christian Science Monitor or something more suitable to your sensitivities. She's a great mom, and you're in no place to judge. Take out your inadequacies on someone else.

And look - I'm not anonymous. Own your shit.

fyrchk said...

I got one too. Whee!

If (s)he comes to meet you, let me know...I'll come to. Since April and I actually know each other outside of blogging.

Imagine what the world thinks when they see us together April...I wonder if it's, "Look at that whore and the other one who curses like a sailor."

(I can't decide if I want to be the whore or the sailor...I'll let you pick which one you want.)

fyrchk said...

I got one too. Whee!

If (s)he comes to meet you, let me know...I'll come to. Since April and I actually know each other outside of blogging.

Imagine what the world thinks when they see us together April...I wonder if it's, "Look at that whore and the other one who curses like a sailor."

(I can't decide if I want to be the whore or the sailor...I'll let you pick which one you want.)

fyrchk said...

I got one too. Whee!

If (s)he comes to meet you, let me know...I'll come to. Since April and I actually know each other outside of blogging.

Imagine what the world thinks when they see us together April...I wonder if it's, "Look at that whore and the other one who curses like a sailor."

(I can't decide if I want to be the whore or the sailor...I'll let you pick which one you want.)

fyrchk said...

And apparently I like to post a lot! :)

Ashburnite said...

wait, someone is criticizing you for sticking out your tongue??! Are you kidding me???!! Someone needs to get a life and butt out of yours.

V said...

I LOVE YOU APRIL!!!

Insert smiley face with tongue sticking out, and then take the smiley face with the middle finger and shove it up anons A$$, and I'm 33!! :)

The Lily said...

Reading comprehension seems to be the big problem with anonymous commenters. They have no idea that the less they read to make up their own stories, the bigger idiots they look like.

The issue is too, we all say "say it to my face" and it's never going to happen. They are pot-stirrers plain and simple. They are bored and unhappy and nothing we can say will give them the epiphanal kick in the pants they so badly need.

This is what we know of April: she has good work ethic; she is FUNNY; she has raised (is still raising) a thoughtful, intelligent, kind, funny little boy in Ethan; she has lived through some difficult times and come out a stronger person; I personally have a great deal of respect for her.

How she chooses to deliver her blog and live her life won't suit everyone and it's his own fault for reading it. So again blame for his unhappiness lies solely with him, the least we can do is ignore his pain.

Because really dude? It's kind of pathetic commenting on a blog and preaching when what you are looking for is a fight to make your life worthwhile.

jsull28fl@yaho said...

you say immature trashy slut whore like its a bad thing!
how can that be?
add rich to the mix and thats exactly the 5 traits I look for in a woman!
js

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I am the one who attacked the profanity but not the one who called you "slut whore" (isn't that redundant anyway). I haven't seen any evidence that you are a slut or a whore. And, ok, it's good you're not a drunk or druggie. Yes, those things are probably worse than cussing like a sailor. While I'm not going to visit some stranger who might have goons ready to kick my ass, I will call your bluff if you give me your phone number. Happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Hey anon,

Why not give out your number we will call you.

Go Brett Favre.

Sexy in Milwaukee