Thursday, February 15, 2007

THANK YOU

To everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Including the ignorant fucker who called me a dirty tramp and fucking whore. Hey, it's flattering to know someone would go through all the trouble just to leave me a comment, make that TWO comments. Thanks you sorry bastard for wasting your precious time on lil' ol' me. MWAH!!

I've seriously considered taking the anonymous comments away but then the wonderful people who read this and leave nice comments via the anonymous or "other" feature would not be able to. So I'm not going to let some prick ruin it for the rest of you. Besides, I've been called worse (which is another reason why I'm getting divorced) and I'm big girl so I can handle it. My feelings aren't hurt, anonymous. Nice try.

Anyway, the fabulous Fyrchk got me the white Green Bay Packers hat that I had on my Amazon wish list (because she loves her some dirty tramp, don't ya Fyrbaby?). Unfortunately I didn't get it until today because I wasn't able to make it into work the past 2 days due to the nasty weather. I LUB YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF, TT!! THANK YOU!!

I also got the coolest e-card from JS, one of the anonymous commenter's I mentioned above. THANK YOU!!

And someone even had flowers delivered to me at work (being a fucking whore pays off, doesn't it anon?), which I also didn't get until today. But they're beautiful and smell great. It's an assortment of orchids, roses, gerbera daisies and one big sunflower in the middle because they're my favorite. Yeah I'm totally cheesing right now.

I hope everyone had a wonderful heart day and again thank you!!

Deep Throat of the Day: I do kinda resent being called a dirty tramp. I'm not dirty. I bathe every single day. Bastard.

17 comments:

Dark Damian said...

You are, without a doubt, the CLEANEST tramp I know. I mean, when you're on your back, servicing the entire Washington Redskins special teams unit ('cause that's what makes 'em so special), they always say "Wow, she smells just like lilac!"

Tongue FIRMLY in cheek, dear. You know I love you.

KBear said...

I love your sense of humour!!!It's good to see idiots don't dampen your spirit.

who cares what they think? you're son thinks you're awesome, and that's all that counts!

happy belated valentine's day!

jsull28fl@yaho said...

dont take the Anon away!!!!!!
well I hope you got a spanking for your b-day and maybe another for v-day. I still don't get a guy calling a chick, especially a single one a whore or a slut or a tramp like thats a bad thing?!?!? I mean thats saying "dude see that hot chick (in your case for sure) right there she likes to fuck!" Ok now fella's read that again. What in the name of all things precious and good is even the tinyest bit wrong with that? Thats an enormous plus in my book. Now lets look at the other side. "Hey dude see that chick right there, shes cold as hell, locked at the knee and hates sex!"
which is the compliment and which is the put down?
my point proven again
tramps rule!!!

glad ur b-day was good
The sexiest Anon js!

Debbie said...

Crap. I forgot your birthday. Happy belated you sexy mama. And Happy Valentine's Day too.

Jim McKee said...

Well, if you're gonna be a whore, I would HOPE you'd be a fucking whore. I mean, what's the point of being a non-fucking whore? Unless you're a sucking whore, of course.

The Soviet said...

ok, i totally suck because i was going to wish you a happy b-day, but i read it monday and thought, "i'll def. do that tomorrow."

and didn't.

i suck cock.

js said...

soviet
please dont admit that
i gagged
js

Coley said...

Cleanliness is next to godliness...or something. *sigh* Flowers and hats and spankings. Sounds like the perfect way to spend a birthday.

Anonymous said...

You're a fucking whore who probably got some new STD's.

Anonymous said...

April,

Delete or ignore the negative posts. Just being my positive little self.

Sexy in Milwaukee.

Jim said...

Wait wait, you aren't DIVORCED YET? You really ARE trash and a cheater.

Sassy One said...

Hey April, glad the birthday was good! You got spoiled it seems! You deserve it.

And no worries about the anon commenter...they seem to have left similar messages on my blog...not that I want you to feel any less special of course!

Some people have way too much time on their hands.

fyrchk said...

April:

First of all, you are most welcome. I love you. I hope your birthday was wonderful.

Second, Anonymous commenters crack me up. I mean...we already know they have little dicks, but apparently our balls are bigger too.

Anonymous said...

Fyrchick how do you know that? YOu must have fucked lots of Anon commenters. Slut.

jsull28fl@yaho said...

hey Fry please distinguish between the Anons that post contact info from those that do not!!!!!
js

Ron said...

I honestly wouldn't love you as much if you weren't a tramp and a whore!

Sorry about missing your birthday. I have the worst cold ever this week.

I'll make it up to you with sexual favors. I'm sure Mike won't mind!

Sassy One said...

Hmmm if you want to take a stab at someone, you could spell their name right. F-Y-R-C-H-K