Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Coolest Mo' Fo' in the WORLD

So I'm having a conversation with my friend, TJ, and I say something along the lines of, "My problem is that I'm just too damn nice to people." Ethan was in the room being nosy and had to put in his 2 cents...........

Ethan: "That's because you're a hangover, Mommy."
Me: "Hangover? What do you mean by that?"
Ethan: "You know, someone who doesn't know how to say no to people."
Me: "Oh you mean a pushover!!"

I love my son.

This morning I caught a guy picking his nose when I was driving next to him. So I stuck my finger up my own nose and pretended to pick it so he wouldn't feel so embarrassed for getting caught. But instead that mother fucker flicked me off!! The nerve of him! I was doing that bastard a favor! Ass munch.

Deep Throat of the Day: I'm going to work on not being such a damn hangover.

10 comments:

Coley said...

The nerve of that guy indeed! You'd think he'd have had the class to at least give you a sheepish smile.

Re: Deep Throat. Good, because hangovers are awful. Pushovers are better than hangovers, but better still to be neither.

Randi said...

I have to wonder if nose-picking drivers think their vehicle is a shield against the world rendering them invisible...

Jeannie said...

Ethan is adorable. You should keep him.
The other guy knew you were mocking him. But I wish I'd thought of it.

Amanda said...

Maybe he just had something on his finger....

V said...

I love the things your son says!! LOL!!

I have a new one for you from my son, from the new song from Beyonce....

"To the left, to the left, there's a cliff to the left...."

Damn kid's a genious as is yours LOL!

~M~ said...

Hi A! I clicked over to your blog from Kbear's blog and have read nearly all the archives and recent posts. I gotta say, you're cracking me up over here!

Keep on keepin' it real, sister!

matthew said...

hey,
i like your blog. you should add a subscribable button, so you can see who your readers are, and it's easier for them to follow it. check it out: the dc blog project. if you would like, i'll set up an account for you.

Kira said...

That reminds me of Alex asking me if I preferred hunchback cars. He was serious. Then I realized he meant hatchback. So, from now on out, they are hunchback cars to me!

NWJR said...

I'm a pushover when I've had a hangover. And I don't flip people off when I have a hangnail, but I do when I've had a bad hangover.

I'm confused.

mojotek said...

I would have appreciated such a gesture... right after I put the boogie in my mouth and started chewing on it.