Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Grassy Ass

Thank you everyone for your kind words about my situation last week. The funeral was very nice. Grammy looked beautiful and peaceful, just like she was sleeping. The ceremony was very long, very Italian, and very Catholic. I'm not Catholic so when ever the Priest said something that required all of us to say something back, I was lost. So I just kept saying, "Amen amen amen amen." No one caught on to me so I think it worked. There was an old lady who kept screeching into a microphone attached to a podium in the church. I think she was supposed to be singing hymns. Who ever told her she could sing was either deaf or playing a mean joke. She was so bad that I swear I heard glass breaking in the room somewhere.

After not seeing my son for a week I was nearly in a severe state of depression. I picked him up around 8 pm on Friday, gave him a hug and wouldn't let him go until Monday morning when he had to go to school. I will never be gone from him for that long again. NEVER.EVER.

I hope everyone's having a great week so far!! I'll leave you with some pics from my D.C. trip last weekend. Except for the last one, it's of me and my cousins.




Deep Throat of the Day: I will never step foot in another Catholic church again. Not even the fake one.

12 comments:

Sassy One said...

Great pics.

I'm always pleasently surprised that I don't burst into flames when I enter a church.

Kira said...

...gee, I guess that means you don't want to show up when Alex and I do the formal ceremony in France, then. All they've got in France is Catholic churches. Oh well! ;)

jsull28fl@yaho said...

excellent pics
glad it wsn't 2 bad. I went to a catholic funeral and wedding once. They did a bunch of standing and kneeling and sayin stuff too. It was a little over a po crackers head. Amen is a good utterance tho cant go wrong there.

pics are awesome as always! See sexy is in your genes, jeans too!
js

Judyboody said...

Just popped in to catch up on your blog. I've missed alot more than I thought. Sorry to hear about your gramma. Glad Ethan is doing well in school (and your butt really is not that big, as I recall). Sounds like you had a great bday with Mr. Wonderful. Does he have any older, non-psychotic friends?
luv ya!

schmims said...

Nice pics! I went to a funneral for a friend who died drinking and driving. He was Catholic and I was so lost the entire service.

Randi said...

G-dang, April. You are a hottie. I can't stand it. Also? Catholicism is evil. E.V.I.L.

martinoffroad said...

Nice pics...too bad they weren't a little bigger, beauty should not be limited to such a small size.

The Lily said...

You look like you had a good time! I am sure you totally needed it.

Amanda said...

Oh, she'll be at the wedding in France. I cannot overtake an entire country by myself!! Do you know how many men there are in France?? We may find our own Alexes!

The Soviet said...

what about a mormon church?

Anonymous said...

dude you are fucking hot

Anonymous said...

you are fucking hot