Thursday, April 19, 2007

Premeditated

This morning I stopped at my regular gas station to fill up and I noticed the funniest thing......



If you are wondering what this is, it's a sticker on the gas pumps with a picture of a State Trooper and a warning about not paying for the gas you pump. If you can't tell who the Trooper is, I've a closer look for you......



Good ol' G.W.!! I can't believe someone took the time to cut out that bastards head and stick it there. One day someone was probably standing at the pump, all pissed off about how much they're going in debt every second as the over-priced fuel fills their tank, when they glance over and see that sticker. They probably thought, with the way I'm getting raped for gas prices, it's Bush who's the fucking criminal. Not some guy who can't afford gas. (not that stealing it is right) Then a light went off in their head; I GOT IT!! I'm going to put a picture of Bush over that Troopers face. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Or maybe someone was looking through a magazine and saw Bush, couldn't stand the sight and decided to cut his face out. They didn't know what to do with the face, so they pulled up to the first gas pump they could find and taped it over the Troopers.

Or maybe someone was bored and just conveniently had in their car: a picture of Bush, scissors, and tape.

Deep Throat of the Day: Where would you put George's head if you could?

8 comments:

J R Estelle said...

Where would I put GW's head? Well, first I'd have to pull it out of his ass.

jsull said...

hehe thats too funny!!!!
they should have put america's number one idiot, no not Carter, Al Gore up there! Then all the morons that buy into carbon credits and human caused global warming would know uncle Al was wathing them pump that mean ole gas!
What a fuckin idiot!
js

NWJR said...

jr estelle stole my answer. Guess I wasn't as creative as I thought...

Now I got nothin'.

schmims said...

On the boyfriend's dog's butt. That dog has the worst gas I have ever smelled in my entire life!!!

Randi said...

I'd put it on my toilet paper.
:)

Angela Z said...

Damn! j r said exactly what I was going to say. I would first have to pull it out of his ass! I guess I am not that creative either.

The Soviet said...

j r estelle totally stole my comment!!!

NavyFlierLovesAcuteGirl said...

How my how funny! Thanks for the laugh today.