Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shut the fuck up

There's so much I want to write about but for some reason I can't think of how to put it all down to make sense and not become a novel. No one really likes reading an extremely long blog post, or at least I don't. So I'm just going to type and there's not going to be any sort of order or flow and for that I apologize in advance. Here it goes......

As mentioned in the previous post we're going to replace the dumb ass who is currently working our front desk. There's been tons of resumes coming in and it just amazes me how many people are job hoppers. When looking over the employment history part, it's a rare occurrence for the person to have held a job for over a year. And not just one job, but all of the jobs they have listed. And not just a few resumes, but ALL OF THEM!! That's just fucking crazy to me.

A dear friend of mine recently had his father pass away. I wish I could be there for him to give him a hug and just be a shoulder to cry on if he needed it. Even though I've told him this before, I hope he knows that I'm always only a phone call away if he needs to talk. About anything.

Why is it so easy to give advice but never easy to figure out what to do with your own life?

If I ever see Rihanna out in public, I will sneak past her body guards and beat her upside her gigantic forehead with an umbrella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh just for making such an annoying, god-awful song! (I'm talking about the song Umbrella for those of you who didn't pick that up) Seriously, it's not like her voice isn't already nasally, making me want to rip all my hair right out of my head, then she's gotta go and sing a song that sounds worse than fingernails on a chalk board. Then to top it off, it's on the fucking radio every 2 minutes. Someone should seriously be shot for producing such a noise!! Hey Rihanna, come stand under my umbrella bitch and let's see what happens. Mmkay?

And just like that this turned into a somewhat long post.

Deep Throat of the Day: ella ella ella eh eh eh eh

9 comments:

J R Estelle said...

Ok yes the song is annoying but damn I could look at her ALL DAY!

NWJR said...

I feel the same way about Fergie and her propensity to spell EVERY. DAMN. SONG.

"F to the U to the C to the K to the Y-O-U, Fergie!"

*sigh*

Now that I have that out of my system, I can get back to work.

Debbie said...

I hate Rhianna.

Randi said...

The umbrella song pisses me off too. I just think that bitch is so darn cute I can't hold it against her.

Carmel Beauty said...

I hate that song too I wish they wouldn't play that or hey baby song either it doesn't even make sense to me or that lipgloss song ok I could go on and well on but you get the point

Jim McKee said...

Chick-fight between April and Rihanna! Now THAT'S hot!!

;-]

Itchy said...

I honestly thought I was the only one that hated Umbrella that much.

mojotek said...

My girlfriend wants to beat the shit out of Rihanna too. I hate that damn song...

Amanda said...

Rihanna is bad, but the lipgloss song is worse!

I'll be at a football clinic on Saturday...I promise to have great pics on Monday!