Monday, September 24, 2007

And you had doubt

3 and 0 BITCHES!!! (that's undefeated for those who need clarification) Some asshats in Vegas apparently thought that the Chargers would beat my Packers in LAMBEAU FIELD by not one, not two, but FIVE AND A HALF points!!! HA MOTHER FUCKING HA!! Not only did the Chargers NOT beat us by 5.5 points, but they LOST!!!! Our next two games are conference games, but I think we're ok. Especially if the Bears keep starting Grossman. Since the game wasn't televised here in good ol' Virginia, I had to go out to watch it. And let me tell you that I was the ONLY Packers fan in the whole damn place. Yet somehow among all of victorious Steelers fans, I was the loudest. Why? Because the Packers are the come back KINGS baby!!! WOOOO HOOOO! *doing a little dance*

I feel better. I ended up going to Urgent Care on Thursday because I needed to stop feeling like shit. After being stuck in the veins and peeing all over a cup, it was determined that I was partially dehydrated and if I was unable to stop puking and squirting water out my ass, then I had to go to the E.R. Ummmm, yeah, FUCK THAT! Imodium and Phenergan here I come. Thank goodness they both helped. Hospitals depress me. Could be the 2 months total I've spent in one? Maybe the poor nursing I experienced during many of my stays? Or it could be that I subsequently LOST MY FOOT due to an oblivious doctor in a particular hospital? You pick.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Deep Throat of the Day: Movin' on up........

5 comments:

David Jack said...

packers are for real! let's find out tonight if my saints will show up sometime this season!

Bill said...

They have won games I didn't they could, now they need to win the games I thought the should win. Tell me you weren't wondering at the 4th and one call...

Randi said...

Feet are overrated.

judyboody said...

As usual, I have no fuckin clue what you were talking about when you wrote about football but I'm glad you team won. Personally I do like the Steelers but it's a family connection.....and a vision of Franco Harris's ass from somewhere in my childhood. Anyhow....glad to hear you are better. I have bronchitis, wihch is something i never had before and didn't know it would knock me on my ass. Hopefully we are now both on the mend. Try putting some anti-itch cream on your ass....those squirts will make you sore fer sure.
PS - I keep tellin ya, if you keep takin it up the ass, you won't be able to hold your shit when you get my age.
Luv ya!!

Rach said...

Going to hospital with a serious ass issue will never have a good outcome. Hope it all clears up soon!