Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shit. More shit

I still feel blah. I can't seem to get shake what's plaguing me. I can't eat without feeling like I'm going to puke or have it run right through me. All drinks, including water, taste funny. I can't sleep past 3 in the morning. I can't stop sneezing. And now I think Ethan's getting sick.

Over the weekend I had an opportunity to talk to the now ex-husband without his girlfriend listening to our conversation (apparently she thinks that we might have phone sex if she's not around). I asked him, because I just HAD to know, if he felt happy about our divorce being final. He said almost the same exact words that I had said, "I feel like I failed. I keep asking myself where we went wrong and what I could've done to make it work. I just feel weird about it all. I'm relieved, but it's still weird." It's nice to know that he's feeling the same. It actually has made it easier on me knowing that. Then I found out that his girlfriend is pregnant. Wow. I'm........speechless. And for those who know me, that's a hard state to put me in. Moving on....

My Packers are 2-0!!!!! Their game against the Giants was televised so I got to watch them kick ass! It was awesome. Hopefully they'll do the same against the Chargers this week........And now I have a reason to hate the cheatin' ass Patriots even more!! (sorry JREstelle.) As far as I'm concerned they should all have to give up their Superbowl Rings and be forced to pull their pubic hairs out individually with tweezers, then put Icy Hot in their jock straps and run around the field, on camera, in front of the WHOLE NATION! Dumb Fucks.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!!

Deep Throat of the Day: Kick a bitch.

7 comments:

JsTzznU said...

Now, Now.. let's not throw stones =) Easy on my Patriots!! LOL.. Sorry, just like Nixon, they just got caught!

NWJR said...

You didn't fail. Sometimes shit happens.

(Yeah, I know. But it's true.)

Coley said...

Oh, I wouldn't go that far with the Patriots. But, having every person on the payroll (from Bellichik on down to the towel boy) banned from football forever would be nice...

Dude! Ex's girlfriend sounds like a catch! Or something...

Bill said...

And the Packers vs Chargers game is going to be televised at one for us too!

KBear said...

you didnt fail..if i remember correctly, that idiot left you with a few pretty bruises to show how much he loved you.

he shouldnt be "wondering where it all went wrong"

he should KNOW better.

i hope you feel better soon..sick is no fun, but from what ive seen with friends, sick while your child is sick is even worse..cause you dont get to rest:(

Rach said...

I felt the same thing when I got divorced particularly as my git of an ex husbnd vanished for 5 years, I kept thinking that if I had stayed and stuck it out, my children would still have a father. In time that feeling passed and now I see that getting divorced was the best thing for all of us. Be kinder on yourself. x

Judy B said...

I'm hoping for a miscarriage. One less "dee dee deeee" in the world, as Carlos would say!

(With YOU as the mom, the kid would've at least had half a chance.....and definitely could've fallen back on her looks.)