Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sweet Victory

So there I was sitting in a sports bar among a sea of garnet & gold (damn Redskins fans), I being the lone Packers fan. The first half didn't look too great. But the second half.......the second half was full of turnovers, mostly in our favor. And WE WON!!!!! All I wanted to yell at each and every Redskins fan was, "HA HA MOTHER FUCKERS!! HA MOTHERFUCKING HA!!!!!! But I didn't. I just jumped up and down like an immature bitch and yelled, "WE WON!! WE WON!! WOOO HOOO!" I don't think they liked me too much, and really, I don't give a shit because it felt good. Really really good. Quite possibly orgasmic good.........

Anyway, I was told the other day that prior to meeting me, I can possibly look superficial. Superficial? I'm far from it, I think. But that's not the first time I've been told I look a certain way that doesn't really fit me. I've been told I look stuck-up, intimidating, and even like a typical dumb blonde. Ok, ok so I know I can have my "blonde moments" but we all do sometimes. Only others will call it a "brain fart" or what have you. Either way, the moral of the story is the ol' reliable, don't judge a book by it's cover, and all that good shit.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful week!!

Deep Throat of the Day: Yes I do have my Favre jersey hanging in my car for all of the Skins fans to see. I'm just a bitch like that.

3 comments:

jsull said...

Well I get the same shit. Folks say I intimadate others?!?!
Because of my confidence, they say.
hmmmmmm
I always replied I wasn't confident
or
concieted
I'm convinced!
hehe
js

NWJR said...

"Quite possibly orgasmic good........."

What is this "orgasmic" of which you speak? It sounds vaguely familiar...

Kira said...

My nine-year-old daughter (Ethan's future wife) loves football. I'm not sure how that happened since neither Alex nor I ever watch it nor care about it, but she apparently has been keeping up on college football to an amazing extent. I'm thinking of shipping her off to you during football season. I figure you'd know what to do with her. You can train her to be a Packers fan as part of her introduction to pro ball.