Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What the......

My commute is about an hour each way. Sometimes, I have to stop to use the restroom before I get to work and I blame this on my addiction to MickeyD's sweet tea. Anyway, I ran into a gas station because I had to pee, and this is what I saw in the bathroom...

Yes, that is shit smeared across the toilet seat. How the fuck does this happen? And why are some people so fucking inconsiderate that they don't even clean up after themselves? FUCKING DISGUSTING!

My date went really well last weekend and Friday he sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers to work. I was a happy bitch! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well!

Deep Throat of the Day: Do people save their nose picking for when they're in the car?

10 comments:

NWJR said...

How appropriate that I had to click a link called "leave your shit here" to comment.

There's tonight's nightmare.

mikey said...

I just want to say that it's kinda funny that you posted that picture, and if people want to comment, we must "leave our shit here." Hee.

Amanda said...

Ewww. I'm so glad your date went well.

Guess who's gonna be in DC next week?! ME!!

Randi said...

I pick my nose all the time.
;o)

Southern Sage said...

Wooo Hooo @ date!
thats good good luck with him.

The oddest shit happens to you and it tickles me to no end!

Judy B said...

Personally, I prefer to leave my nose picking for when I go to the bathroom, to have something to do with my hands until it's time to wipe. You know how I like to multi-task.

:-D

PS - I always (ALWAYS) check the seat when I'm done to make sure there's no dribble or shit splatter.

Kira said...

I only pick my nose in my car if some guy is staring at me and it makes me irritated, like I'm being watched under a microscope or something. That stops him from looking twice. No, I am not embarrassed at all to say that I've used that technique several times and would in the future too.

And ew on the toilet. Ew.

Mr Vholes said...

My commute is ten minutes each way. When I walk, that is.

Sassy One said...

The fact that you took a picture of it...priceless.

David Jack said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaa. gross. gross. gross. gross.

oddly enough, i can see that picture being used in a craigslist personal at some point.