Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Don't jinx me, bitches

The other day I made a comment on Randi's blog in which I made a reference to my boyfriend. She then left me a comment which questioned my boyfriend having status and requested that I update my blog. I will now update....but before I do, I want to discuss WHY I've not updated with any inclusions of the boyfriend. See, any time I've mentioned a new guy on here, he turned into an asshole. (I am aware that he was probably an asshole to begin with, but I'm trying not to put this on my bad judgment of character, ok?) I've wanted SO BADLY to tell you about the great guy who's kept a smile on my face for almost 5 months now, but I didn't want you bitches jinxing me. But actually, I did mention him a few posts down, the one titled "Choose Your Words Wisely." Mr. You're Not Going To Show Up With One Leg, Are You? Yup, that's him.

So yeah, he's wonderful. This is by far the most healthy relationship I've ever been in. He treats me better than I've ever been treated. He's honest, trustworthy, caring, smart, funny, and he has his shit together. I absolutely adore him. He absolutely adores me. We're just some adoring mother fuckers. I can honestly say I have no complaints what so ever. Every single one of my friends has said that they've never seen me this happy before. Happy is an understatement as far as I'm concerned.

We're going on vacation together in 3 weeks so I'm asking you, oh so wonderful blogland, don't turn this one into an asshole.

Deep Throat of the Day: Happiness is NOT over-rated.

11 comments:

Ron said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you....no jinxing!

Carmel Beauty said...

I will be sending all the wonderful happy thoughts your way that I can and hopeful you can read my lastest post and give my some much needed advice.

NWJR said...

resisting...urge...to...leave...comment....

GAH! I CAN'T HELP MYSELF!

Here's hoping this one sticks (instead of "stinks"). Five months with no U-Turn-worthy road signs is good. May you have many more months of such happiness!

fyrchk said...

Good for you honey! (I mean...I already knew...but you know...gotta comment.)

Randi said...

YAY!!!! You keep posting ok? Or I'm gonna get pissed.
Dude. I totally relate to how you feel. Happiness, true happiness, with a TRULY NICE GUY is AMAZING!
You don't know how often I hear how happy I look. It's fucking rad.
xoxo

J R Estelle said...

"we are some adoring motherfuckers", lol that great! And no...happiness is not over-rated, I found it too.

Southern Sage said...

lol@ adoring motherfuckers!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

good luck girl!!!
go get em!

Kira said...

...I used up my turn-into-asshole magic on my ex, so you're ok with me ;) Hope it continues to be wonderful! It has with Alex, so I sure know it's possible.

KBear said...

congrats! i bet it feels good:)

just a girl... said...

lmao damn you are funny.

Ron said...

April, you ROCK. I lost your email address so I can't get this to you any other way. Your response to my blog yesterday made me cry. You seriously don't know how awesome you are and how much that meant to me. I printed it out and put it in my journal.

Did I tell you how much you ROCK? You and Ethan both. Send me your email again? rwk1216@ptd.net