Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Don't question my sanity

As most of you know, I'm a HUGE football fan. Since I love the sport so much, I'm going to be doing my first fantasy football league for money. I've done it in the past, but it's been on a free site just so I can get some practice under my belt. Let me tell you how STOKED I am!!

After thinking long and hard about what to name my team, Joe (my wonderful boyfriend), suggested the most perfect name EVER. So ladies and gentlemen, my team name is...drum roll.............PEG LEGS!!!!!!! But it gets even better. We get to pick an avatar to represent our team. Here is mine:



























BAD ASS BITCH!!!!!!!! Rose McGowan's character in the movie Grindhouse gave me inspiration to find a machine gun leg or someone to make me one. So look out Whibley Fantasy League!!! This one-legged mean machine is coming to kick ass (pun completely intended) and show you boys that women can like football for more than just their colors and tight pants!! Although the tight pants are a absolute bonus, just sayin'.

Deep Throat of the Day: Yes I'm still a Packers fan and yes, I still love Favre. And that's all I've got to say about that.

9 comments:

Southern Sage said...

hehehe
you aint right!
lol

fyrchk said...

You will always be "Hop-a-long" in my heart.

Jamie said...

I found your blog on Dixie Chick's blog and I thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Have fun playing fantasy football! I've tried it in the past and I've really enjoyed it. Love the avatar for your team by the way!

I'm from WI and though I don't agree with his motives I'm still a Favre fan (he looks funny in Jet's gear by the way!) and still a slight Packer fan too (I'm split between the Packers and the Steelers (I have an NFC and an AFC Team).

Have a great weekend!

Jamie

Sassy One said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Lick some ass.

Sassy One said...

Shit...I meant KICK some ass.

Funny I should write lick...

Shadowdog said...

Best team name and avatar EVER! LOL

The Soviet said...

hellz yes.

hotdrwife said...

Best team name!! Awesome.

NWJR said...

Every time they reported on the Favre drama, my first thought would be, "What would April think of all this?"

I need a life.