Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Don't think I've done one of these before

Ladies and gentleman (and you too Sage) I present to you my first time ever........TMI TUESDAY!! Well I think it's my first time ever. I've been doing this blogging thing for a long time and I can't remember every post I've done, dammit! Give a bitch a break, will ya? Shit! Anyway, shall we...

1. What do you do that sends a clear signal to your partner that you're interested in an intimate evening?
**Well there's several things. Sometimes I get straight to the point and say, "Let's fuck" or "Wanna do it?" Sometimes I'll grab his package and play with it until he's pitched a tent. (hee hee, I said pitched a tent) And I may or may not have said a few times just after getting out of the shower, "My kitty's all pretty and clean, are you hungry?"

2. How important is foreplay to an exciting evening?
**On the whole I think foreplay is important, but I don't always think it's necessary to make the evening exciting.

3. What is the first thing you do during foreplay or what is the first thing you like done to you?
**Kissing. Lots and lots of kissing. There's nothing better than a nice, long, passionate kissing session to get the juices flowing. And oral....I'm a big giver. If you're picking up what I'm throwing down.

4. Are you a one and done kind of partner (20 minutes or so) or do you like intimacy sessions longer than 60 minutes?
**I definitely prefer shorter sessions. Usually, I give all that I've got the entire time, so if I went for an hour or longer, I'd probably die. Literally.

BONUS: If you are interested in sex with a same-sex partner, what would be the first thing you'd like to touch on that other person, and why? (For those already in same sex relationships...what was the first thing you touched, or if you were interested in a relationship with the opposite sex, what would be the first thing you touched?)
**That's a hard question because I don't know where I'd begin. Women have such soft lips and kiss so much more sensually than men do. They have boobs! BOOBS I SAID! And smooth, silky skin.......man, this is a tough question.

I hope everyone's having a great week. My day is going a tad better than yesterday. Oh and Sage, I was just pickin' on ya darlin'. You know I've got much love for you!

Deep Throat of the Day: This right here is some crazy shit.

8 comments:

Britni said...

Bartender always rolled over and asked, "Wanna do it?" and it grossed me out and so I now permanently have an aversion to that phrase. However the "my kitty's clean; are you hungry?" like is priceless.

Also, I'm a giver, too. I don't think I am ever more wet than right after I have given a nice, long blow job. Love it.

NWJR said...

I need a cold shower.

Randi said...

I'm with you on the boobies.
Call me.
LOL

Ron said...

OK I love you even more now. I LOVE a girl who admits to liking to give blowjobs. I LOVE giving them too. Mike is very happy about that. :)

Sassy said...

1. I'm soo using "My kitty's all pretty and clean, are you hungry?" tonight.

2. (related to #3). i love lots of kissing too and I love to give (and get!) oral.

3. As to #4? Amen. It would be hard to know where to begin! lol

J R Estelle said...

lol I'm in a same-sex relationship and the first thing I touch is the nape of her neck because it's that sexy. Then again, so is the rest of her with her long legs, lean torso...I need some ice water thrown on me.

april said...

Britni: I could possibly find it gross if a guy said, "Wanna do it" to me. It depends on how he said it. Which the way you describe The Bartender saying it, it would be a total turn-off.

NWJR: I needed one too after writing the post.

Randi: I'd holla at your sexy ass, girl! But you're on the left coast and I'm on the right coast. Wanna have cyber boobie rubbing? LOL!!

Ron: HELL YEAH!! I would prefer giving a BJ than receiving oral any day. It's the best! My man loves it too!

Sassy: Let me know how that line works out for you, k?

JREstelle: Women are amazing, aren't they?

Southern Sage said...

well damn!
thanks for the hollar!!!!!!

"My kitty's all pretty and clean, are you hungry?

damn
u sure we aren't married???

the oral one tell me we aren't though, cause I gotta give until she makes me quit...