Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TMI for you

1. Ever been skinny dipping?
*Indeed I have but it was a long time ago.

2. How often do you kiss or make out without it simply being a foreplay activity?
*I am very big on kissing be it for foreplay, a random make-out session, or a series of sweet "peck" kisses. My wonderful boyfriend, Joe, says he doesn't think he's ever kissed someone as much as he's kissed me. =)

3. On a scale of 1-10, how content are you with your life? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Do you think 'content' and 'happy' the same thing?
*I can honestly say that I am happier now than I've ever been in my entire life. That's crazy, I know, but it's true. I would have to give it a 9.9. The 0.1 is just because of my finances. If my finances were in order, my life would be perfect! I was actually just thinking on my way into work this morning about how happy I am. I got up early this morning to cut up some veggies for a roast I'm cooking in the slow cooker all day. I woke Ethan up, got him ready for school, and then kissed Joe good bye since he's off work today. Couldn't have been a better start to a day. When I get home tonight, the 2 most wonderful boys in my life will be waiting for me, and the house will be filled with the delicious smell of my roast. I'll be greeted with hugs, kisses, and an excited dog. We'll eat dinner, help with homework, snuggle, watch some t.v., go to bed, then do it all over again tomorrow. Absolutely perfect for me!
And no, I do not believe that 'content' and 'happy' are the same. Someone can be content with something or someone they've settled for but not be truly happy. I'm a walking example of that. I think that if you are happy then you're most likely content, but you're not necessarily happy if you're content. Got it?


4. What do you do to relieve stress?
*I like to watch t.v. It takes my mind off of whatever is stressing me. Also snuggling with my son is a good stress reliever. He always knows when I'm stressed and offers the bestest snuggling ever!

5. What was the special trait in your first lover that made you decide that they were "the one?"
*There really wasn't a special trait. It just happened and it wasn't meaningful or special.

Bonus: How old were you when you first had sex? (positive experiences here...)
*I was 16.

Today is Veterans Day, as everyone knows. Please remember those brave men and women who have died while serving, who have served, and who are currently serving! Amen.

Deep Throat of the Day: When you can't think of something to write on Tuesdays you can always go here for a post.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It's great that you're so happy! You really deserve it!