Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Toys, butt plugs, lube, and more toys!

I'm really stoked about potentially becoming an affiliate at Babeland which will not only let me spread the word to you wonderful people with my product reviews, but it will add some more excitement to my already exciting sex life. I cannot WAIT!! Cross your fingers.

Christmas was absolutely fantastic!! We managed to get past the Santa debacle as mentioned in the post below. My wonderful boyfriend, Joe, got me the most beautiful necklace and earrings, as you can see. Along with a zipper-up hoodie that I had mentioned that I needed to get. Just when I think he doesn't listen, he goes and pays attention. HA! Just kidding, he's a great listener.

Only 2 more days until 2009. I've been told, and I'm certainly hoping, that 2009 will be a better year for me than 2008. Obviously, as I've written, I've been plagued with bad luck. Since I last wrote about my alternator, we got rear-ended on Christmas Eve on the way to Joe's sisters house. Nothing really bad and we're all OK, but it just goes with the territory of how my luck's been going.

So I've been doing good deeds. I helped my elderly neighbors rake their yard and I cleaned Joe's dads bathroom and put up his new bathroom set. I didn't do the deeds in hopes that my luck would change, but it certainly was an after thought. So cross your fingers for my better luck in '09!

I hope all is well with everyone.

Deep Throat of the Day: My co-worker is a nasty farting bitch today!! Yeah YOU, JB! I know you read this so keep your pooper closed you dirty hooker!! hee hee.

8 comments:

Rich said...

I hope that you will have all of your dreams come true during the new year.

NWJR said...

Might wanna fix that link. I found it anyway.

This blog's just going to get more and more interesting, isn't it?

Southern Sage said...

lol
I hope the toy thing works out and 09 is your best year ever!!!
I also hope that your co-worker kept her pooper closed!

Amanda said...

I've decided 2009 will be better for all of us. The earrings and necklace are gorgeous. Joe's a keeper!

Rich said...

Babeland has a couple of stores here in New York City.

Randi said...

Happy New Year! I hope 2009 kicks ass for you!

Ron said...

Happy New Year! You are still the chick I would switch for. At least for making out and a little boob grabbin'.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Look, I only fart to keep you away from me while I'm tryin to work. It gets kinda embarrassing with you grabbin at my body all day, tryin to smother me with kisses and all. I know, you're only human and just can't help yourself.

Love,
Da'J-bomb Yo