Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What have I done?

I do not understand what it is that I've done so fucking terrible in my lifetime to deserve the shitty luck I have. I have forgiven all who have done me wrong, I'm a great mother, daughter, sister and girlfriend. I try to live my life being the best person I can be. Sure I have my days when I'm a bitch, but we all do. And when I have those days I ALWAYS apologize to those I was bitchy to. Other than having the greatest son and boyfriend in the world, everything else life throws at me just seems to constantly fuck me in the ass with a cheese grater.

I finally got my engine replaced last month and was looking forward to getting caught up financially, when today everything inside my car started to die. Then I went through a toll booth and my car died. It's the alternator. I had to spend the money to get it towed home and will have to fork out more money to get it fixed. All this is money I do not have. And Christmas? I really hope Santa can squeeze his fat ass down our chimney, because I have not a single dime to buy anything for Ethan or anyone else for that matter. I had it worked out where I would have a little bit to spend but all that has to now go to fixing my car. I wish I didn't need it to get to work, but I do. FUCK!! And to top it all off, Ethan is sick.

And this is really pissing me off. I don't understand why bad shit always happens to me. I don't know what it is that I've done SO WRONG to have this bad karma throwing bricks at me. Yeah, yeah, whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Well FUCK I could win the Toughman contest with how fucking strong I should be by now. I mean really, can't I get a fucking break? Shit!

Deep Throat of the Day: I told Joe a while ago that I have bad luck. He believes me now.

8 comments:

Kira said...

Oh, man. I'm so sorry, April. That's horrible. To me, what's even worse than having to dish out all that money and not have anything left for Christmas presents is STILL, after all that shit, not having a reliable car to drive. All I ever want out of a car that goes when I put the key in the engine, without any stress of being stranded anywhere. It's an amazing strain to always wonder what the hell could go wrong with your car today.

Grant said...

My employer (the corporation in NY, not my local supervisor) suddently decided to cut everyone's pay by 10% effective immediately. But I'm far luckier than you in that I have no loved ones and thus have no gifts to buy.

Amanda said...

Karma is a bitch with bad timing. Whatever doesn't kill you still has the option of making you miserable.

I'm a bucket of sunshine...but I hope things get better for you.

KBear said...

if you just had the engine replaced, maybe you should take it back to that place and see what's up. They would have replaced the alternator wouldn't they?

If so, maybe it's under warranty?

Britni said...

When it rains, it pours. Things will get better, but this time of year seems to do everyone in, I think. And I do hope that Santa can bring something for Ethan this year. If I had any money at all, I would play Santa for him.

Chin up, baby. :)

J R Estelle said...

Look into getting a rebuilt alternator with a warranty on it. However, it seems to me that the garage that replaced the engine should've seen that problem right away, but I could be wrong.

Richard said...

The garages just replace or repair the engine, and put back all of the original parts. Other than a belt, there is no way for them to know if a part may go bad.
We all go through periods like this every year.
Save a couple of thousand, then something happens to spend it all.
I would rather spend money of broken cars, rather than on medical bills.
Have a happy and save holiday. If you are Christian, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Randi said...

My thoughts are with you over the holidays. I hope things work out... I have a feeling they will.
xoxo