Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My first Product Review

The first product I chose to review from Babeland.com was the Share the Love Kit. I actually got it last week but due to some female issues, I had to wait to use it. And believe me, it was VERY hard for me to wait.

I chose this kit because it's something that both Joe and I could use together. The box contains Naughty Bedroom Dice which come in a cute little black, velvet pouch. One die has different acts like suck, blow, lick, etc. and the other has various body parts. These were very fun for us and gave us a good laugh because some of the combinations were a little silly. But all in all, they were a good start in getting us worked up.

There's also a mini Massage Candle in a pleasant Jasmine Ginger scent. The cool thing about this candle is that you can use the melted wax as massage oil. It was a little warmer than Joe liked when I first poured it on, but it worked nicely once I started massaging.

Next is the Babeland Pocket Rocket. This thing is fanfuckintastic and takes one AA battery which is also provided in the kit. It's small and compact but works like a charm. When I first looked at it and turned it on, I thought the tip was going to be too hard and the vibration was going to be too much, as my girl bits are quite sensitive. I was wrong. Both were perfect and brought me to an orgasm in no time. The vibration noise isn't bad at all which means you can take this bad boy anywhere. It's also waterproof and easy to clean.

My favorite item in the box is The Sonic Ring Kit. It's a jelly rubber cock ring that comes with a waterproof, vibrating bullet called the Sterling Vibe. The bullet runs on 3 watch batteries which are also provided. You can use the Sonic Ring alone, but I'd highly recommend sliding the bullet in, as it adds an intense clitoral stimulation which is amazing. When Joe first looked at the Sonic Ring, he didn't think it was going to fit comfortably around his penis, but it's quite stretchy and according to the website, it fits around 5 inches.

The box also had a small pack of water-based lube and a Crown Condom.The lube didn't leave a sticky mess and also worked nicely on my new toys. There was plenty in the small pouch for us to use for our session. The condom is odorless and flavorless and made of a VERY thin latex and according to Joe it didn't lessen the sensation too much.

All in all, this is a very fun, inexpensive kit for couples. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I would highly recommend you get this. Just head on over to Babeland.com and get one.

7 comments:

Grant said...

What products do they have for guys who have nobody and think Asian women are hot?

Amanda said...

The dice are awesome! Good review!

Southern Sage said...

I should review the guy toys.

NWJR said...

The dice look like gamer's dice, but we all know gamers never get laid.

"When Joe first looked at the Sonic Ring, he didn't think it was going to fit comfortably around his penis, but it's quite stretchy and according to the website, it fits around 5 inches."

TMI, April. ;-)

Kira said...

Hey, NWJR! I get laid all the time. The key is to find ANOTHER gamer, and then you can both get laid ;)

NWJR said...

Kira: OMG, I completely forgot about you! Forgive me for that slip! Consider this post my saving roll...

Britni said...

Crown condoms are my SHIT, dude.