Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Enough interview stuff

Thought I'd change the tone from my last few posts, as they were all primarily about me stressing over this new job opportunity (no, I've not heard anything yet but that's OK) and of Ethan's situation in school. So I stole these couple related questions from Scarlet Lotus Sexgeek because I liked them.

1. Who eats more?
Oh god does he! It amazes me how much food this man packs down and manages to stay thin. Bastard!

2. Who said “I love you” first?
I did. One night we were laying on the couch facing each other and I was looking into those sexy, big, brown eyes and it just came out. He smiled really big and said it back. However, about 2 weeks prior to that we had gone out and I had gotten pretty drunk. After we got back to his house and were laying down to go to bed, he *claims* that I sighed and said, "I love you, Joe." But I do not recall those words coming out of my mouth at that time.

3. Who is the morning person?
This is really funny because during the week, I'm the morning person. On the weekends, he's all ready to get up early and get the day started when I'm all trying to sleep in.

4. Who sings better?
Umm, I'd say neither of us can sing.

5. Who is older?
He is older by 1 year and 10 months.

6. Who is smarter?
He is VERY smart when it comes to politics, economics, history, and computers. I'm smarter when it comes to everything else. OK maybe not EVERYTHING else. I guess we're each smarter at different things but all in all, I would have to say that he's smarter. Although, I bet if we took an IQ test we'd be about even. Not that it matters.

7. Whose temper is worse?
Mine.

8. Who does the laundry?
I do. He has not had to wash a load of laundry since he's met me because I won't let him. Even when we weren't living together I would do his laundry when I'd go to his house one weekend and he would bring his laundry to my house the next weekend. I love doing that for him, it's one thing that makes me happy.

9. Who does the dishes?
I do most of the time. But we also have another couple living in the house but is moving out next month. The guy NEVER touches the dishes or anything, for that matter. But his girlfriend will do the dishes often. Her and I are the primary dish doers, although we have a dishwasher.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
If you're laying down on the bed, I sleep on the right side.

11. Whose feet are bigger?
His are. He's just about 6 feet tall so I'd hope he'd have bigger feet.

12. Whose hair is longer?
Mine by far! I like my men with short hair.

13. Who’s better with the computer?
Considering he's an IT Administrator, he is.

14. Do you have pets?
He has a dog, Missy, who I've adopted. She's the greatest dog ever!

15. Who pays the bills?
He does. I moved in with him because my car engine blew up and I wouldn't be able to afford to fix it and continue to live where I was living. So we moved up my move in date so I could fix my shit and take care of my finances. All that's gotten in order so I'll be able to contribute to more financially than just the groceries. He is so wonderful!

16. Who cooks dinner?
Between the 4 of us, we all cook dinner. The other girl and I cook the most, but the guys cook occasionally and they do a good job. I'm going to miss her cooking when they move out because she's from Thailand and her food is AMAZING!

17. Who drives when you are together?
He does.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
Usually he does but we don't go out to dinner as often as we did when we didn't live together.

19. Who’s the most stubborn?
I am. I just asked him and he said, "You. Although I don't know because I don't think you are stubborn. But I don't think I am either. But you are more." So it's official, I am.

20. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Because I am stubborn (see above), he is. Then again, it's hard for me to be wrong when I'm always right. Ok, I just asked him and he said, "You haven't been wrong once since I met you." See, I told you I'm always right! But you know, I was wrong when I did this and I apologized for being an asshole and he forgave me. But if he forgot about that, then I won't remind him. I'd like to keep my never wrong record!

21. Who’s family do you see more?
His family lives closer so we see them more. Well his dad anyway.

22. Who named your pets?
Since Missy was his before we met, he did.

23. Who kissed who first?
On our first date we went and shot pool. There was a bet made that if he lost I got a kiss. He lost, I got a kiss. This was very hard for him because he was not about showing affection in public at all. I've somewhat broken him of that because I'm all about affection in public. Not like groping each other and shit, but a flirty kiss, holding hands and the like are OK!

24. Who asked who out?
He asked me out.

26. Who is more sensitive?
I'm a total woman when it comes to being sensitive. Damn uterus and ovaries. I blame everything on them!

27. Who is taller?
He is. My studly beast!

28. Who has more friends?
He does. Most of my friends are in Florida and I've only made a few close friends in Virginia. He grew up here and has a shit ton of friends.

29. Who has more siblings?
I do. I have 5 sisters and one brother. (all half siblings) He has 3 sisters.

2 comments:

Grant said...

Why didn't you tell me you have a Thai bunny living under the same roof with you? Can you make out and post the pictures, or would you just prefer to whack the other dude and mail her to me. I'm good either way.

Southern Sage said...

cool quiz
excellent answers!!