Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Product Review

This review is going to be a little late because I think the toy was geared towards being a Valentine's Day gift. However, it didn't arrive in the mail until Friday and it wasn't tried out until Saturday. Anyway, Babeland brings to you the Forever Yours Vibe!

I decided to review this particular vibe because it's made of thermoplastic rubber (TPR) as opposed to hard plastic which a lot of vibes shaped like this are made of. I'm really not a fan of the hard plastic because in my opinion it hurts. A penis is not that hard and pointy and any time I've inserted a hard plastic vibe into my vagina, it just didn't feel good.

I really like this vibe and think it's adorable. The TPR material definitely felt better than the hard plastic and even though it's pointy at the tip, I believe the material made all the difference because it didn't hurt like the hard plastic ones do. It's water resistant and extremely easy to clean. It takes 2 AA batteries (which aren't included) and it has a dial at the bottom which you turn for light to stronger vibrations. What's not pictured is the dial on the end. It has a really cute heart which indicates which setting you're on. So when you turn the dial the heart moves. It's got a pretty decent intensity if you like vibes that have intense vibrations. I prefer lighter vibrations and it's lowest setting was perfect for me. All in all I think it's a great basic vibe.

1 comment:

NWJR said...

So there's a heart on this hard-on?

Oh, come on. SOMEONE had to say it.

:-)