Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lube it up! (Product Review)

Entice by Babeland lube is a water based lube that comes in a glass bottle with a handy dandy pump top. Very cool! This thing doesn't even look like a bottle of lube, which means you won't be embarrassed if you accidentally leave it out and your son finds it. Because you can just explain to him that it's the stuff you put in your hair when you straighten it so it doesn't get all frizzy. But I don't know what it does when you put it in your hair, so I don't recommend it.

Anyway, this stuff is awesome! Because it's water-based, it didn't get all gross and sticky like some silicone based lubes do. It's also safe to use with condoms and toys and easy to clean up. You have to be careful with water-based lubes because some of them contain glycerin which can cause yeast infections. Entice is glycerin free which means it won't cause yeast infections.

Also, one of the problems with water-based lubes is that they tend to dry-up rather quickly. This one lasted for our entire session, which wasn't a quickie, but it wasn't a marathon session either. (if ya know what I mean)

I'm not exactly sure if this one had a taste, because I didn't taste it. The reason being is that it didn't say if it was edible.

All in all, this is one of the better lubes I've tried. It has a great consistency, easy to clean, lasts a good while, and won't give you a yeast infection. If you head over to Babeland.com, they come in a couple different sizes. Go getcha some!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

There are so many different kinds of lube and I never know which one to try. I just may take your advice! Thanks!

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

I've never tried this lube, but if you say that it lasted a long time and it's glycerin-free, I just might. I currently only like 1 kind of water based lube and am interested in finding another that I like. What's the consistency? Is it a liquid or a gel?

No lube is *not* edible, so if you were to go down on a guy while he had lube on his dick, you'd be fine. Also, silicone based lube is glycerin-free and shouldn't get sticky, either. If you've tried a silicone based lube that did get sticky, I'd be interested to know what kind it was so I know to stay away from it.

R said...

Paragraph One cracked me right the hell up.