Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My baseball player

Here's a good picture of Ethan at bat. It would be better if you could see his face, but even still he's adorable. He plays for the Dodgers and they're 11-4. The best team in their AAA division! (click to make bigger so you can see my paint job)

In unrelated news, it appears I have a hater. This has happened before but it's been a while. Usually some asswipe drops by for a week or so and decides to be a dickwad and make shitty comments. This guy even left a comment after me on another blog I read, but thankfully the blog owner deleted the comment because he's a good guy like that! So John, go away. No one appreciates your cruel words. It's not cute or funny. It's down right rude!

Deep Throat of the Day: Why do people waste their time being negative like that?

4 comments:

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

So cute! I like the labeling, as well.

Haters gon' hate. And haters can suck it.

Grant said...

What I hate worse than the haters are people who complain about my comments on other blogs and spread lies. Fortunately my blogpals have been good about this.

Come to think of it, I've never had a hater. I've almost never had a negative comment in the 4 years I've been blogging. I think they only go after nice people.

Southern Sage said...

I hve a lot of haters!!!
hehe

love the pic and your writing on it!

R said...

I think some people are just naturally mean.