Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just a few things

*Monday night, out of nowhere, I said to Joe, "Tomorrow I'm going to quit drinking sweet tea and only drink water." Today makes day 3 sans tea and I think I'm going through withdrawals. Seriously. Last night I woke up with my head and back drenched in sweat and today I have a constant headache. But I'm sticking to my guns and not going back to the crack.

*I met up with some friends that I grew up with in Florida for drinks on Tuesday night and we had a blast! There's nothing like reminiscing and laughing so hard that your face and abs hurt. Good times. What's even better is not having to lie to your boyfriend about meeting up with friends who have dicks because he's totally cool and trusts me completely. I never would've been able to do something so innocent when I was with my ex-husband without having to lie about what I was doing. Joe's the best. I love him mucho.


*The dumbass who I mentioned before and is an Accountant by day, officially had her last night of employment in this office yesterday. I wanted to rejoice by running through the streets naked while singing and dancing with one of those monkeys that has symbols. Yeah, I was THAT happy. Now if we can just get the Attorney to cut back her hours to ooooooooh....NONE, that would be perfect!

*Joe makes the best meatballs in the WORLD. Hands down.

*Say you met someone who you thought was amazingly awesome and you were super attracted to. You guys go out on a few dates, talk on the phone, you have so much in common and everything is just PERFECT so far. The first time you're getting ready to get busy, he/she busts out with, "Back in college I dated this person who gave me herpes. I don't have outbreaks but like once every 2 years and I take medicine to control it." Would you still continue to have sex with that person this night? (This supposedly* happened to a friend of mine and I was curious as to how other people would handle this situation. *I say supposedly because he tends to be a story maker-upper. Ya know what I'm sayin'?)

*According to some anonymous pussy, I'm a racist cunt. If expecting a person taking money at a register to actually KNOW what the money is worth makes me a racist cunt, then so be it.

Deep Throat of the Day: Gotta love how people can have anonymous balls on the internet.

8 comments:

Randi said...

I would have the sex with protection and would hope that everyone in their right mind would do the same. SAFE SEX IS THE BEST SEX

the eternal list said...

love the tongues in the first pic...

Grant said...

When I quit drinking sodas I had similar withdrawal symptoms, especially the headache. Caffeine and (especially) sugar can do that. In my case, it didn't completely end for nine days. Hopefully yours will be better.

I would still have sex with a condom just because the chances of me ever getting to have sex are pretty much nil. If she's Asian, I would even skip the condom. If you're talking about Ebi-chan or Sora Aoi, I would inject the HIV virus directly into my eyes if it turned them on.

Dark Damian said...

You have me as a friend. Therefore you cannot be a racist cunt. Crazy? Yes. Racist? Not hardly, white girl.

And wear the condom.

Hubman said...

Amen on the anonymous commenters! They can all fuck off, making ill-informed judgmental remarks but not taking ownership of them.

Why the heck did you quit drinking tea? Giving up caffeine? I think I'd die if I had to do that...

Kira said...

Ditto what Randi said. That's what condoms are for. Cool folks you like who aren't assholes are rarer than herpes. Just use a condom.

And I quit sodas last May, and it was rough. I don't do sweet tea, but I'll do the occasional unsweet tea. My goddess, April, you lived in FLORIDA. That's where I was raised, and we had unsweet tea. Where'd you get the sweet tea crack addiction ? ;)

April said...

Kira: One word: Virginia.

Another Suburban Mom said...

Good luck on giving up the sweet tea. Its like a drug.