Saturday, September 26, 2009

Can't Wait

Have you ever offered to have your friend's kid spend the night at your house before you really got to get to know the kid and then after you got to know him you realized that the kid is really the spawn of the devil and you kind of put off having the kid come spend the night with your kid but your friend kept calling and calling you because the devil's spawn was bugging her to come over and after avoiding many phone calls you finally decided that you did promise the demon he could come over and you might as well get it over with because you don't want to look like an asshole?

ME TOO!!! What a coincidence. I hope you have as much fun with your devil's spawn as I do with mine! Lucky me.

Deep Throat of the Day: Restraint. I'm gonna need it.

3 comments:

Southern Sage said...

You just won the saturdays longest sentence award!

Good Luck!

Hubman said...

We had a friend of DB's sleep over once or twice before. Little rude and disrespectful fucker isn't welcome back if I'm there. Fortunately Veronica agrees with me...

autumn said...

yes...*sigh* i've encountered this many times. you just never know until it's too late!