Friday, September 04, 2009

New Diggs

Oh how I miss my Shitting Gorilla, but it was time for us to part. I needed to move on as things between Shitting Gorilla and I were getting stale. I needed bigger and better things.....I needed, XML. Good bye HTML. Good bye Shitting Gorilla.

Anyway, this is my new place. I picked the blue flowers because they match my tattoo which covers my right hip. I think they're beautiful. Why did I switch? Because Trey inspired me with one of his comments. So thank you, Trey, for allowing me to move on and get away from HTML. Now you and the 2 other people who read this blog can follow me. =)

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend!

Deep Throat of the Day: Yeah, I HAD to keep the "shit" titles. That's just me, what can I say?

12 comments:

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

It looks so pretty! I need a new template very badly.

Southern Sage said...

Looks good to me!!

Count me asa reader! Will I see you @ the march on Washington the 12th?

Hubman said...

Looking good! I like it!

Another Suburban Mom said...

I love the new layout! Yay You!

Jim McKee said...

cool deal!

I liked my new design when I first got it, but in less than 2 months, I've grown tired of it already! Go figure.

f1trey said...

crinkled nose...blushing...just a little....hehehehe you didnt have to do all that...

R said...

I usually read your blog through bloglines, so I don't see the shitting gorilla.

Y'all went professhinul and stuff. WTF?

Grant said...

Google's new blogger isn't very friendly with older templates. I've known others who had to ditch their entire template if they wanted to make a single change.

hotdrwife said...

Lookin' good!

the eternal list said...

lovely new layout, and i'm sure your tat is lovely as well.

shitting gorilla, best...cast name...ever

Sassy said...

Looks great. I need some serious change too.
But I'm a big loser. What the fuck is XML? I need to be enlightened.

April said...

Sassy: The "old blogger" used the HTML code for it's templates. HTML code is what makes all of the colors, fonts, headers, pretty much everything you see on the page look the way it looks. Blogger changed and stopped using HTML for their code and started using XML, which does the same thing as HTML, only it's written differently. I think that's the best way I can explain it.