Monday, September 21, 2009

Shitty blogger

I've not only been neglecting my blog, but I've been neglecting yours, too. Yes you. Don't take it personal as I've neglected everyone's, not just yours. No excuse, really, I've just actually been working while at work rather than reading blogs and writing posts. But what about when you get home, April? You can read my blog then, right? Well, yeah, technically I could. But you see, I've become helplessly addicted to this game on Facebook called Bejeweled Blitz. Can't.stop.playing. Seriously. It's so bad that when I lay down to go to sleep, I picture playing the game in my head. Yeah, THAT bad.

Anyway, other than my new addiction, things have been ok. I've been busy with Ethan's baseball schedule, which completely cuts into my Bejeweled time, being a good domestic partner to my wonderful boyfriend, and work.

I want to tell you about this amazing man who I've briefly met before, but really got to indulge in conversation with on Saturday. He's Joe's cousin, Bobby. (names are changed to protect the innocent) Bobby is 47 with Down Syndrome. He's lived much longer than the doctors said he would. He's happy and smiley and smart and has a huge heart. Bobby talked to me about his job that he's had for 16 years and the important people (see: senators and presidents) he's met while working. He told me about the amazing achievements he made in the Special Olympics, the medals he won, and his television appearance.

I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he told me that he had to break up with her because she was too possessive and jealous AND she tried to have "The S.E.X." with him and stick her tongue in his mouth. His dad told him that he didn't have to have "The S.E.X." with anyone if he didn't want to. He didn't want to so he didn't. He even asked me if I was having "The S.E.X." right in front of Joe's dad and 2 aunts. That was embarrassing, but funny.

I watched him love on his mother, be respectful and a gentleman. He's accomplished more in his life time than most of us have. He's an inspiration, really. I wish I could sometimes see the world through his eyes.

In other news, I won the contest I wrote about that Dangerous Lilly was having! The Pure Wand is on it's way to my house as we speak! Thank you Lilly and Thank you Eden Fantasys for my new toy!!

Deep Throat of the Day: I hope it's all it's cracked up to be.........

6 comments:

f1trey said...

glad your back! neglection approved! LOL Your a smart girl too thanks for the tip and your right....shes working it and im just not built that way.......

f1trey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grant said...

To make up for your absence, you should do a video product review of the wand. See if you can get an Asian woman to play you. I'll play the wand.

Alex said...

No worries. Real life tends to get in the way of maximum blogging....darnit!

Alex of Alexandria

Hubman said...

Glad to see you around again and congrats on winning the wand. Let us know how you like it.

Randi said...

Bejeweled Blitz claims another victim. I too am addicted.