Saturday, October 31, 2009

Big night

I have a date tonight with a sexy, amazing man. We're going to see a movie (to maintain my fear of darkness), have dinner and shoot pool. The night's probably going to end with me getting lucky. Don't hate.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

UPDATE: Paranormal Activity? WORST MOVIE EVER!! Please do not buy into the hype. There's a reason why they only spent $15,000 making this movie. There were a few, and I mean a few, scary parts and even a few funny parts. Other than that, BOOOORING! I'll never get that hour and 39 minutes of my life back. And neither will you if you waste your time seeing this movie. Joe and a bunch of people in the theater agreed, so I'm not the only one.

Deep Throat of the Day: Getting lucky = bumping uglies. (for those of you not down with the lingo)

3 comments:

Grant said...

Does Joe know you're stepping out on him?

Also, The Hurt Locker would be a much better date movie.

Hubman said...

Getting lucky also = making the beast with two backs :-)

Have fun!

f1trey said...

uh..how was the date??