Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Irresponsibility

I went to a sports bar last night to watch my Packers play their old QB, and the love of my life (still), Brett Favre. We lost. It was a hard loss, as most are, but even more so because they played against Brett. There were too many turnovers and mistakes, but I'm not making excuses. And I'm not going to talk about football for the rest of this post. Why? Because this post isn't supposed to be about football. What's it about, you ask? It's about how I stayed out until almost 2 a.m. on a work night and drank like I was 21 again. When I was 21 I could've stayed out later than 2 and still gotten up bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready to start the day at 8 a.m. Not this morning.

Here we are BEFORE all of the alcohol started coming.


And here I am AFTER several dudes made sure that I never had an empty glass in front of me.

I really took this picture just so you could see ALL my pearly whites and hairy arms.

Last night before I left, Joe kept telling me how hot I looked. I told him that I have to look hot when I go out so guys will buy me drinks. (Hey! A girl's gotta be frugal in this economy.) This morning he asked if a bunch of guys bought me drinks and I said, "Yup." He said, "Really? Good job baby! Way to save money."

Today? Today is ROUGH. I've been reminded ALL DAY that I'm NOT 21 and I CANNOT drink like a fish and stay out 'til 2 on a work night. Just.Can't.Do.It.

Deep Throat of the Day: I hate being one of 2 people in the joint cheering for my team while everyone else is cheering for the other team and then my team loses. It sucks.

8 comments:

Grant said...

This is why four out of five doctors don't recommend getting older.

voyeur36 said...

I commiserate. Its fun while it lasts though, til the next morning.

R said...

Boys are stupid.

Randi said...

Um, proud of you for going to work! I would totally buy you a drink.

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barefoot Dreamer said...

yes, watched the game - cheered for the other team, was happy. sorry.

Good job baby! Way to save money." That is my kinda guy. Love that response!

Lilly said...

First of all: Damn you're hot, woman! And Joe sounds awesome, lol.

Second: I read about the headaches but did you get to enjoy the Pure Wand before the headaches started interfering?? Oooo I hope the Pure Wand isn't causing such intense orgasms that they're headache inducing!!

Organic Meatbag said...

awwwwwwww...adorable!