Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TMI Tuesday #208

1. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how satisfied are you with your life?
*I would say 9. I'm probably the happiest I've ever been in my life. But my finances and job could always be better.

1a. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how satisfied are you with your sex life?
*I would say 8.5-9. Joe and I are on different levels of freakiness, but I'm working on him and it will be a 10 very soon. (after these damn headaches stop happening)

2. What is the easiest way for you to reach orgasm?
*I can reach an orgasm pretty easily in any position, but doggie-style would be the easiest. (aside from me doing it myself)

3. What are 3 inevitable things about you?
*I want to make others happy.
*I will get irritated while driving.
*I will be watching football on Sundays during football season. GO PACKERS!

4. What is your favorite sexual position?
*Doggie-style, fo' sho'.

4a. What is your least favorite sexual position?
*
I would say 69. When I am performing, I want to be able to do the best job possible. I cannot do this while someone is performing on me at the same time. Not only that, but because I'm trying to concentrate on doing a great job, it doesn't feel as good as it's supposed to.

5. Favorite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex?
*Eyes, smile, teeth, shoulders, chest, stomach, those dips in the hips, ass, thighs and calves. What can I say, I'm an equal opportunity body part lover.

6. Would you rather have your significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
*I think this is a silly question. But, to answer, I'd much rather him have sex with someone else. And I'd like to be watching. But if I couldn't watch, I'd still choose sex over love.

7. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
*My 5 real toes curl down. My fake toes remain where they're at 'cause they're plastic and don't move, not to mention that they're usually on the floor because I take my leg off to do the deed laying down. But it feels like my toes that used to be there curl upwards.

8. Name three words that:
a) get you excited - "Dirty little slut"
b) make you squirm - "We gotta talk" (stolen from Hubman)
c) make you laugh - "Did you fart?"


Bonus (as in optional)
: What is your most embarrassing sexual moment?
*My ex-husband and I were in the middle of doing it doggie-style. He flipped me over and went to go down on me. Right at that moment, I queefed right into his mouth. I wanted to die and laugh and then die again.

Go here if you wanna join in on the fun too.

In other news, I'm going to see a doctor today about my headache problem. I'm crossing my fingers that it's nothing big like a hemorrhage or tumor. Wish me luck!

Deep Throat of the Day: I believe the guy who named the "Tight End" position in football was secretly into guys. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just sayin'.

No comments: