Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday #209

1. Which ONE do you wish you had more of in bed... romance, experimentation or foreplay?
*Experimentation. Although not so much experimentation on my part. Like I mentioned in a post before, we're on different levels of freakiness. I'm working on it.

2. What is your worst habit?
*I pick my cuticles. It's annoying not only to me but to Joe because when we're laying down watching a movie or tv, I'm picking my cuticles and he grabs my hands so I'll stop. Sometimes I'll do it so much that I'll remove a whole layer of skin from the pads of my fingers leaving them red and sore.

3. Do you take compliments well?
*I would say I do 60% of the times. That's something that I've been working on because I used to always say something negative in response to the compliment. For example: "Your hair looks great today." My response, "Thanks but I need to get my roots done." I'm working on just saying, "Thank you." I'm doing much better, I think.

4. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
*This is not an easy question to answer because I believe I think about them all equally. I often tell funny stories of things that happened in the past. But I never dwell on things that happened in the past. Thinking about the present is something that's done often as well. And for the future, my thoughts bounce there a couple times a day. Which do I think about more? I couldn't tell you.

5. Do you feel everyone has a soulmate?
*I do.

Bonus (as in optional)
: Where Would You Wish To Wake Up To?
*I wake up to the best place in the world every morning....right next to my boo!

If you wanna go play click HERE and join in on the fun!

2 comments:

Grant said...

Soulmate - HA! That's one of those annoying sappy things people believe in when they've found someone they can love in their social circle, place of business, or general geographic area. Those of us who will die bitter and alone know better.

Hopefully the migraine orgasm situation is being resolved with you. Have you tried anal sex? Maybe that's the solution. Try it several times to see if it helps.

Melissa said...

I do the same thing with my cuticles (my boyfriend: hon, that is way beyond your cuticles). I know it bothers people when I do it and my hands always look terrible, but short of wearing gloves 24/7, I can't figure out how to leave them alone.